NJ Transit — bus driver of bus #7874 in paramus, nj at approximately 5:10 pm on 11/21/19
The driver was driving on Rt. 17 South at a rather fast speed ON THE SHOULDER illegally in very heavy volume traffic. He continued to drive along into the EXIT ONLY lane to the Garden State Plaza and was blocking the drivers, like myself, trying to exit legally in the proper lane. He was obnoxiously boxing me out and not allowing me to get into the proper lane, with my blinker on. He then needed to cut back into the southbound lane to enter back to the proper lane to continue driving south. As he did this, he was blocking other drivers from using the proper exit lane.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee