NJ Transit Bus — 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
As the weather gets colder, it's becoming more unbearable how late the 158 bus arrives to it's stop in the morning. I wait for the 7:18am bus (in fort lee to go to PABT) for a good 15 minutes each day... What's funny is, that means the next bus after that is likewise late... It just keeps getting worse and someone has to do something about it. Why bother having a schedule if you're not even going to be remotely close to being on it??
More NJ Transit Bus Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee
- Train 3232 conductor in rear of train - NJ Transit - second to last car conductor - aggressive and touching personal property