The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved NewspaperArchive.com — fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
WITHOUT NOTICE VIA EMAIL, NewspaperArchives.com automatically renewed my subscription. Two days after the renewal became effective, I contacted this company to ask for refund (I rarely used service and found is substandard even for obituary searches). They denied my request. I've contacted Pam Williams, the Customer Service Director and have yet to receive a respond. This company is engaged in manipulation and deceit. I recommend that anyone who has been ripped off by this company, contact BBB and Iowa Attorney General.
More NewspaperArchive.com Complaints & Reviews
- NewspaperArchive.com - Fraudulent billing
- NewspaperArchive.com - Renewed membership w/o my knowledge
- NewspaperArchive.com - total waste of money
- NewspaperArchive.com - rebilling without authorization or notice
- NewspaperArchive.com - deceptive billing practices
- newspaperarchive - refund
- NewspaperArchive.com - Invalid address - first amendment right?
- newspaper archive.com - refund, missleading
- NewspaperArchives.com - misleading
- Newspaper Archive - bad customer service agents