newspaperarchive .comsubscription policy

I signed up for a four month session. There is a VERY VERY VERY small print point about canceling before a certain time frame or it will be automatically renewed. I did not look at this or remember. I was not notified that this was coming up. There was no call or email that money would be due. I called customer service. The woman there refused to do anything but kept repeating contract information. She also was rude and talking to the woman next to her. I told her I can hear you! I have been a victim of bank fraud. I am trying to straighten thinks out. She would not set me free. I felt trapped in a contract I no longer needed or wanted. She was very curt. She mentioned very proudly that this has been going on for four years. I then asked her if a problem went on this long why would it not be fixed? She thanked me for my impute with a sigh. Nothing has been changed and I did not receive my money back. This is a scam. When print is that small and lengthy the policy of letting people know needs to be updated. I would not recommend this sneaky group.