NewspaperArchive.com Logo

NewspaperArchive.com

Having problems with NewspaperArchive.com?

NewspaperArchive.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 30, 2008. The latest review Debit card charge was posted on Apr 19, 2021. The latest complaint overcharge was resolved on May 29, 2013. NewspaperArchive.com has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 42 reviews. NewspaperArchive.com has resolved 22 complaints.

NewspaperArchive.com Customer Service Contacts

855 Wright Brothers Blvd. SW, Ste. 2A
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
United States - 52404-6309

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NewspaperArchive.com Customer Service. Initial NewspaperArchive.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for NewspaperArchive.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about NewspaperArchive.com. Discuss the issues you have had with NewspaperArchive.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

NewspaperArchive.com Complaints & Reviews

Newspaper ArchiveContent inaccessible

The website charged a subscription fee of $100 per year but began blocking my service provider IP numbers from access to the website, preventing me from viewing any content of newspaper articles in pdf format. This problem has not been remedied after repeated requests from me, verified by my internet service provider, who has tried unsuccessfully to gain access to the content of the website when using my username and password. I can gain access through large ISP such as AT&T, but not through my small, locally owned internet service provider.

• Sh
      Sharon Sue Miller Nov 24, 2008

I have sent many emails and they have given me an additional 6 months on my subscription. Well, it's been four months and I am still unable to access many of the states and cities they say are searchable. They said they have had a broken server for over four months and are working on it??? Almost every newspaper they have in their archives in not accessible to me and they assure me they are working on it and it is going very slow because they don't want to have to rescan each paper or lose any of their records. HELLO. I wonder if they ever heard of a backup?? This is a fraudulent business. NO REFUNDS... Be very careful of this company. IT'S ONE BIG SCAM...

• Bi
      Bibliophile Sep 15, 2008

After sending a copy of the complaint dated August 28, 2008 to the personnel of the website of Newspaperarchive.com, I received a great deal of help from them. With help from my local ISP, the tech support staff identified the problem and had the website accessible again within a week.

NewspaperArchive.comI've got half of the paper

I live at 1755 cliftview ave I only received half of my paper today 6-29-08. I would like to get the rest of my paper. I rely on my coupons. Thank you for your cooperation!!! This is the first time that it has occurred I hope that it does not occur again if not I would just rather buy it from the newsstand but I thought it would be more convenient to get it delivered but I see that its not I know someone is taking my paper if you put it in my mailbox they will not touch it so that is what I prefer that the delivery person do.

I know I will receive my paper if it's in the box.

• Vi
        vindog Sep 18, 2009

This is a misdirected complaint. has nothing to do with the website.

• Vi
        vindog Sep 18, 2009

This is stupid. Has nothing to do with the website.