New Jersey Transit — reckless driving and tailgating
To whom it may concern,
My wife and I was returning from Philly, Pennsylvania and I was taking the New Jersey Turnpike to up North to Jersey City, NJ on 2010/06/23 12:30pm. A NJ Transit Contractor like vehicle, license plate number XN3390, was speeding well beyond the speed limit, driving recklessly, tailgating, and causing disturbance to traffic flow on NJ Tunrpike between exits 8 and 9.
I was very uncomfortable to go past the speed limit to avoid and head away from his ignorance.
I am very very upset about this situation and the terrible quality of driving this individual has caused me and my wife. Which I am most surprised that NJ Transit hired this reckless driver. Worst of all, I never expected an NJ Transit employee would attack other drivers as well, which is very shocking to me. I, my family, and my friends will no longer feel safe while riding the turnpike as long as this employee is still involved in working for NJ Transit. Therefore I'm asking NJ Transit to promptly investigate into this matter on behalf of myself and my wife, and also on behalf of your company and your employees.
In closing, I hope NJ Transit will resolve the matter to my fullest satisfaction. I will also reserve the right to further pursue this situation in a lawful manner until I feel this matter is fully resolved.
More New Jersey Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee