NJ Transit — bus driver
The bus driver Mr. E. Brown, drives the #457 leaving the Moorestown Mall in NJ at 4:06PM due to arrive in Camden
transportation center at 5:29PM. Since he has this route he
has not let me off at the transportation at 5:29PM. He has been late everyday. Everyday that he has the route he has
been late. I'm talking about 15-25 minutes late every day.
He doesn't even drive the allowed speed limit. I do not want
to go another 4 months with him being my driver to get me
home late everyday. Please help me with this matter.
Thank you in advance.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service
- Njtransit Allwood Park And Ride - monthly parking in daily, many spots taken
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee