NJ Transitbus driver

The bus driver Mr. E. Brown, drives the #457 leaving the Moorestown Mall in NJ at 4:06PM due to arrive in Camden
transportation center at 5:29PM. Since he has this route he
has not let me off at the transportation at 5:29PM. He has been late everyday. Everyday that he has the route he has
been late. I'm talking about 15-25 minutes late every day.
He doesn't even drive the allowed speed limit. I do not want
to go another 4 months with him being my driver to get me
home late everyday. Please help me with this matter.

Thank you in advance.
Debbie Williams
Camden, NJ
[protected]

Jcmoore Apr 08, 2011

This bus is riding wreckously down springfield ave past mcdonalds in irvington to newark. As you can see in hes on yellow line, he swirving back and forth straight down yellow lines. He signaled once, then removed signal to go to right lane and proceeded to go anyway. He barely missed my vehicle and a truck started to do handmotions as if we were in the wrong!he then started driving down middle of dashed lines...GET HIM OFF THE ROAD!!!

Jcmoore Apr 08, 2011

first, our local pd is slow. second, the bus was entering next city which is slower. i was hoping to see other complaints on here re instances such as the aforementioned. it was also forwarded to the company...

Jcmoore Apr 08, 2011

Actually the front of his tires was way over the the double yellow line.the back of his left tire was on the double yellow line

• Li
    Linda Arbai Feb 12, 2013

I agree!!!
    NJ Transit bus service is horrible. They take their sweet time every morning. This morning I was in the bus that came 8:10 where he supposed to come at 8:05. He always late everyday. On the road, he drove slowly taking his sweet time to sight seeing. I have been paying attention to this driver for quite some times. He always wait for the person who run over his bus wherever there is another bus behind him. I kept making complaint to NJ board about some bus driver, but it seems the board didn't take any action to these drivers. And I have been paying taxes for nothing to these ungrateful drivers. I hope with so many people complaining about the NJ Transit's services, do take action.

• Ta
    taradise28 Mar 29, 2013

nj transit is always late

JasmineTaylor Jun 26, 2013

The 430pm 144 bus to NTC (R Scott) is always late! He has every excuse in the book as to why he's late 20-25 mins a day. His bus ONLY breaks down and he's always stuck in traffic! I'm sure his OT check is the only thing he cares about! I've complained before numerous times and nothing works! This behavior is accepted by NJ Transit. I wish they would give us a new driver please!
    Jasmine Taylor

• Un
    Unsatisfied rider Nov 18, 2013

This to let all the riders in the Jersey City area know that the number 10 bus is never on time!!! Arriving to the stop a few mins earlier does not help!!! If you show up 30mins early that you will end up waiting one hour. The text via schedule does not work properly for this bus line. If the bus is supposed to arrive at 8:37 than you will not see the bus until 8:55. The app known as transit shows the same time line as the text via schedule also has the same inaccuracy!!!How is it that the 87 bus which runs a similar timetable is able to meet its deadlines? This is the third time this month i have been late for work and i am still on PROBATION!!! Thank you NjTransit for making it so much easier for my boss to know who he wants to terminate!!!

• Mi
    MindyArg Feb 25, 2014

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT BUS SERVICE... IT'S A COMPLETE NIGHTMARE. I HAVE TO WAIT SOME DAYS FOR NEARLY 45 MINUTES AND HAVE BEEN EVEN PASSED UP BY SEVERAL BUSES WHO HAVE THEIR 'NOT IN SERVICE /NO PASSENGERS' SIGN DURING COMMUTING HOURS. I''VE BEEN LATE TO WORK SEVERAL TIMES NOW AS A RESULT AND NEED FOR MORE RELIABLE BUS SERVICE PLEASE.

• Na
    Nancy Baloo Mar 27, 2014

Jabbar asked me for my number I said no he said "nasty ### bith anyway"

• Dy
    DYH1969 Mar 27, 2014

Is there a place I can place a verbal abuse charge? Is this something I can report?
    Jabbar Wade came to me and asked for my contact info I said no "he turned around an said "You a ugly b**** anyway" . He wasn't in uniform but had his badge on .

• Wa
    Wallflowerx0 Sep 23, 2014

I'm standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus (703 Haledon), as the bus comes i'm signaling at him that I want to aboard but that ### just drives past me!!! And doesn't stop! I had to take alternate transportation and because of the stupid bus driver I was late for school

• Ar
    arkady shurin Feb 12, 2015

i was comong out of lincoln tunnel whe a nj transit bus trying to pass me on the left hit my left side mirrow. his licence plate oya9314

jaybates Feb 13, 2015

Hello I'm on the 559 bus toward atlantic city right now and the driver stops goes outside and smokes a ciggerate for atleast ten mins. I go to the door and ask what's going on and he tells me it's not time to leave yet. Like I was doing something wrong! I'm supposed to be in barnegat at 1256 and we are not even in waretown yet. It's unproffesional.

• Gu
    guitarchick Nov 09, 2015

November 9, 2015 at 6:12 pm

Omfg.. I looove NJ trains. Busses. Are. A. Nightmare.
    Either the bus doesn’t stop. Doesn’t show up. Or they over charge you. I’ve walked home several times.. Due to them not showing up or stoping. Being a woman getting off work late to stand in a dark bus stop. Its scary. I am also a guitarist. I need to lug my gear here and there. So me being a woman with pro gear on my back in the middle of the night I SAFE. I have no rides of my own and no car. All is progress but Nj transit needs to be more aware and HELP PEOPLE IN NEED. Especially from a long day at work and all you want to do is go home and relax n not wait for the next three busses to not show up..

I’ve had a few negative experiences. One bus driver told me to “get the FFFF off” his bus. I am not a rude person. I was asking him if he knew if he stopped at a cirtan stop and he was furious. I got off work at 9 walked home with my guitar in hand and got home at 12am. Wow.. If something happens then what?…

Today not a big deal but I was over charged I always pay $1.60 and he charged a dollar more. Look I know its a dollar but as a working musician I hardly have enough for one bus ride. Plus how many times has this person over charged people. Where is the money going? Saddly I have to deal with rude people and wish it wasn’t this bad.

Few times busses speed and drive past me along with no joke 4 other people with me at night around 9-10 pm I even wave my flash light to flag them down and they speed away. Meanwhile theres maybe 8 people on the bus already. Not like the bus is full... I've waited for hours what is wrong with your service?!

• Pe
    Pedwards Mar 20, 2016

I live at 902 North 5th Street and noticed recently that ALL buses parked on the streets are running for more than 3 minutes without passengers on board. There are many signs posted, stating that no buses should be running for several minutes. There use to be a Transit Supervisor truck parked on the street and I have not seen a supervisor since last August. Please correct this problem immediately!

• Fr
    Francesca Darling Jun 02, 2016

On Saturday, May 28, 2016 around 2:35 pm, I was crossing Main Street at No. Essex Street in Orange, New Jersey. The 44 bus #6525 was at the red light. The driver was in such a hurry to make that right turn on red, he wasn't paying any attention to the pedestrians. I was very close to his left window. He never even noticed me. I can see why NJ Transit has had so many pedestrian/bus accidents.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices