Netspend — do not use them
Read the fine print! This company will not tell you this:
In case of errors or questions about your card transactions, call [protected] or write to:
Po box 2136
Austin, tx [protected]
If you think your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transaction listed on the statement or receipt contact customer service immediately. You must contact us no later than sixty (60) days after electronic statement becomes available on which the problem or error appeared.
1. Provide your name and card number (If any) ;
2. Describe the error or the transaction you are unsure about, and explain why you believe it is an error or why you need more information;
3. Provide the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you provide this information orally, we may require that you send your complaint or question in writing within ten (10) business days. We will determine whether an error occurred within ten (10) business days after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to forty-five (45) days to investigate your complaint or question. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and you do not provide it within ten (10) business days, we may not credit your card.
For errors involving new cards, point-of-sale, or foreign-initiated transactions, we may take up to ninety (90) days to investigate your complaint or question. We will tell you the results within three (3) business days after completing the investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation.
More Netspend Complaints & Reviews
- Netspend Corporation - netspend is so messed up!
- Netspend - irs refund direct deposit do not do!!
- Netspend - account locked
- Netspend - unauthorized transaction dispute
- Netspend Prepaid Visa Credit Card - nothing but embarrassment and severe inconvenience!
- Netspend Corporation - prepaid card
- Netspend Corporation - netspend withholding my money
- Netspend - complaints
- Netspend Corporation - money deposited but I have not gotten it.
- Netspend Corporation - They won't activate the card