Netspend Corporationprepaid card account

A Jun 28, 2019

I called Netspend because I received an email about an address change on my account I then found out My account was closed by Risk Management with no explanation stating too many disputes. So I asked about the disputes.I advised Netspend my last dispute was in May 2019 they stated there was a dispute filed on June 10 and 27. When I advised that I have not been able to access my online account since June 3rd they stated my account is already closed and there is nothing they can do but send refund check. I have an Autistic son and his SSI was just deposited into the account and due to this error I am unable to purchase his medicine which can cause him to go into a traumatic episode. Netspend has taken away the only funds I have and are making me wait 10 business for an issue I did not cause. I requested them to review my account to see every time I make a legimate dispute l, I call the moment it happens or as soon as the charge posts to my account. The disputes reported on June 10th and 27th were charges from Feb and March. I have already told Netspend I did not create those disputes and I did verify those charges are indeed mine and I raised the question why would I wait so long and I have never waited to report a dispute and how was my address changed without my authorization. No answers only the same robotic response they will send refund check. We cannot wait for my son's medicine and if anything happens to him because of this Netspend error I am going to explore all avenues of legal actions to take this company down. I have already contacted the Better Business Bureau and my company paid attorney to discuss the steps that need to be taken.

RESOLVED

• NetSpend's response · Jul 01, 2019

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about your recent experience. We would like to discuss your concerns with you. Please send an email to us at [email protected] with your contact information so that we can reach out to you directly.

Netspend