[Resolved] Netflixvideos and movies won't stream

This is the 4th day that netflix doesn't work. We called their " customer service " got a lady who barely spoke english. After about 10 minutes of running us around, she said they were aware of the problem, if after 8 days we could ask for a pro-rate, but no promises. I feel that their service is heinous, and after the recent rate increase, this is unacceptable. Netflix is going to lose a long time customer, and they don't give a crap. They have made absolutely no effort to help, or provide the services we are paying for.

• Resolution statement

Bank will reverse unauthorized charges, after reading other complaints, glad it worked out for us. Bye!

• Updated by Tim Layne, Oct 04, 2019

Ok, so we just got back from dinner to find a cancellation notice from netflix. We didn't cancell, they did, without our knowledge or permission, and it looks like they charged us for October... and netflix hasn't worked at all this month. Worst company and service ever.

• Updated by Tim Layne, Oct 06, 2019

I guess this worked out fine. Bank will reverse any charges, no more crappy service or unauthorized withdrawals.

videos and movies won't stream
    videos and movies won't stream
Ti
Oct 04, 2019

Comments

• Cw
      Oct 06, 2019

Translation:
    Today I yelled at a customer service lady because of an issue with my tv or internet connection. I told them I want to cancel Netflix (if they didn't press the magic fix-it button that I'm sure they have on their desk) instead of trying to follow instructions. So they canceled it! How dare they! :'(

• Ti
      Oct 06, 2019

@cwtpc Funny. I guess this is why these companies get away with ultra crappy service these days. But I'm really glad you have found a place to get the attention you so desperately need. Hope you understand, no translation needed.