Netflixunauthorized credit card charges

W

I have unknowingly been charged for Netflix that I did not order, nor do I have an account with, on my credit card. This has happened on the 26th of each month since Sept.26/16 till Apr.26/17th. I had not looked at my statement as it was online and not a hard copy. The charges are $13.14USD from Sept26/16 till and including Mar. 26/17 and $13.20USD for Apr. 26/17. With the exchange, my card was charged:

Sept. 26/16 $ 17.84
Feb. 26/17 $ 17.67
Mar. 26/17 $ 18.03
Apr. 26/17 $ 18.44

Totaling $144.20
I would appreciate my card being credited for the 144.20 as soon as possible and the Netflix account be closed.

Wendy Barry