Netflixoriginal series, designated survivor

M Jun 09, 2019 Review updated:

I would like to express my extreme disappointment in season 3 of designated survivor after netflix took over! The amount of cussing and swearing is uncalled for and distracts from the story line! My family and I were thrilled to hear that netflix was continuing the series and anxiously awaited the premier. We are so disgusted with the first episode, that we will no longer be watching! That is saying a lot, considering it was one of our favorite shows. My prediction is that others will agree, considering the response i've seen on facebook. Congrats, netflix! You took a suspenseful, family-friendly show and ruined it!!