Netflixliberal agenda

P

In general I'm disgusted with the liberal agenda and Netflix giving them a platform to jam their agenda down our thoughts without equal representation for Christian values. I can't turn on the TV, the news, the radio without hearing and seeing things that are anti Christian and immoral. Every 90% of the shows are pushing gay, transgender or sexual perversion. Abortion and pedophilia are being normalized.

Secondly it's come to my attention that Netflix is in negotiation with the Obamas to give them a platform to again push their ultra liberal agenda. If this goes though I will be campaigning against Netflix and will make sure that no one that I know and everyone that I can reach will never support your company again.

• Th
    The center May 13, 2020

Without question. It is clear from their original series and now I understand why Michelle Obama is on the board.

John Walden2 Jun 03, 2018

I totally agree. Nothing but liberal propaganda.

Max Meacham May 24, 2018

Agreed. Netflix, HBO, and 90% of everything on television is radically LEFTIST.