Netflixdesignated survivor series 3.

S Jul 03, 2019

What a shame! I enjoyed the first two series' only to be BADLY put off after a few episodes of the third! The use of the 'F' words adds absolutely NOTHING, zilch, zippo to the dialogue, so why put it in?
The other issue is that of showing a same sex couple 'doing it' in a bedroom scene. Again, nothing added, but plenty taken away - I have decided not to watch any more of the episodes as I don't want to be polluted by what comes in to my home through this TV program.
What was one of my favourite series' has now mutated into one of the worst that I have ever had the displeasure to watch.
Any more of this & I will switch to a competitor (one that starts with a 'P')!