Natural Acai BerryTERMS AND CONDITION

Terms & Conditions

Welcome to the Natural-Acai-Berry website located at natural-acai-berry.com(the "Website"). This Website is brought to you by Cheshunt Overseas Ltd.(the "Company", "we" or "us"). By using, accessing and/or making a purchase at our Website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions (the "Agreement"). Please review the following terms of this Agreement carefully. If you do not agree to this Agreement in its entirety, you are not authorized to use this Website in any manner or form, whatsoever.

Upon ordering the Trial offer of Natural-Acai-Berry you automatically become a member of our Complete Weight Loss Club. By being an exclusive member of our Complete Weight Loss Club you are entitled to receive a discount of 20% off the regular price of Natural-Acai-Berry. The regular price of Natural-acai-Berry is $89.95. For the trial offer your credit card will be charged only $4.95 for a 10 day supply of Natural-Acai-Berry. This charge will appear on your credit card with the merchant name (Online Supplement). You will have 14 days from your original purchase date to decide if Natural-Acai-Berry is right for you. If you are satisfied with Natural-Acai-Berry you need to do nothing, and at the end of your 14 day trial period you will be charged the discounted price of only $69.95 for a 30 day supply of Natural-Acai-Berry. That's 20% off the regular price because you are a valued member of our Complete Weight Loss Club.

Approximately 30 days from your original purchase date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another fresh Bottle of Natural-Acai-Berry and your credit card on file will be billed the exclusive Member’s Only discounted price of $69.95. Again that’s 20% off the regular price because of your membership. You can cancel anytime simply by contacting our Customer Care and Support staff. But remember that it takes almost at least 3 months of continuous and regular use of Natural-Acai-Berry to see noticeable results. There is no obligation to remain in the Weight Loss Program and you can discontinue future shipments at any time. But we do have a limit which is one Natural-Acai-Berry Trial bottle per household.

1. Return Policy

ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

Packages marked Return to Sender, Refused, Attempted not known will not be processed or refunded. By hitting the Submit Button (order button) on our site shows you are aware of and agree to our return policy. Due to the nature of our products and to protect our customers we will not accept return products. We will not attempt to resell or restock any of these items.

THIS PARAGRAPH IS FOR THOSE PEOPLES WHO ARE FILING FAKE COMPLAINTS AGAINST THIS COMPANY.
(SO WHAT PROOFS THAT IT IS A SCAM)

ITS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE THAT I HAD USED THE NATURAL ACAI BERRY, IT WAS A BIT HELPFUL FOR ME ... AND THE BEST PART IS THIS IT DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY HARFULL CHEMICAL

Dee Middleton Oct 01, 2008

I ordered a free trial size bottle of this product and paid shipping. Received trial size bottle, then a week or so later received a full bottle with NO paper or invoice in package. My account was charged $79.76 UNAUTHORIZED!!! I want my money back! Somebody PLEASE do something.
    Thanks, Dee Middleton
    ([email protected])
    2216 Arkansas Ave.
    Conway, Arkansas 72034
    (501-327-3418)

Andrea Jan 08, 2009

Tried to cancel but could not get thru on 800 telephone number(800 278-3620) neither could reach thru web sit www.natural-acai-berry.com. but they charging my account $69.95. BAD MEAN SCAM

• Su
    Susan C Jan 09, 2009

After trying to reach the 1-800- number without success, I am know going to write both Cheshunt Overseas Ltd. and its parent company, Tesco. My thanks to Lynn P for giving me Tesco's name and address. It seems to me that it would be illegal for me NOT to be able to cancel this product without contacting my credit card company. This is a scam, and if it's true that the product was on the Oprah Winfrey show, shame on her for endorsing this product.

Marci Cuff Jan 09, 2009

I was on a site a website and this acai berry thing kept popping up saying try it for free, its a dietary supplement. So i clicked on it and read, atleast i thought i read all of it. It said only pay the shipping $4. 95, so i orderded it. It came in the mail, in an envelope like package, no paperwork! Just the pills. I tried one they made me sick, made me dry heave all day. I have not taken anymore. I thought oh well for under five bucks no loss. . . Next thing i know im on the computer balancing my check book and i see $70. 51 deducted from the same company!!! I immediatley called them and they were like sorry no refunds, sorry you did not read the terms and agreements, sorry i will not give you my supervisors number. I said your site said 100% satisfaction guaranteed, i explained that i got sick off the pill i took why would i take anymore and that i am not satisfied! No refund. I cancelled my order, i cancelled our credit card. I am disputing this charge. The website that used to pop up all the time is not popping up, there are many just like it, and its funny because they all have similiar names like super acai berry, natural acai berry, they all have pictures of the same girl, showing her weight loss, but she has a different name each time. I dont know what to do!

Marci cuff

• Gr
    Graham Watson Jan 12, 2009

NATURAL ACAI BERRY-----------------WE ALL REALISE NOW THAT WE'VE BEEN RIPPED OFF.
    NOT MUCH CAN BE DONE ABOUT THAT BUT THE PROBLEM NOW IS---------------HOW CAN WE STOP OTHER PEOPLE FROM BEING RIPPED OFF?
    ALL PHONE NUMBERS ARE A SCAM ALSO.
    THE HARD PART IS HOW TO STOP OTHER PEOPLE FALLING INTO THE SAME TRAP THAT WE FELL INTO

• Ge
    George Anderson Jan 14, 2009

I ordered the free sample trial offer of Natural Acai Berry with $4.95 shipping on Dec 30th, 2008 for my wife. I received that trail bottle with 20 piles on Jan 4th, 2009 and then I called them on Jan 6th, 2009 for canceling my membership and I dint get any further charge on my credit card.

That's Awesome!

• Sh
    Shelly Blake Jan 15, 2009

I have tried repeatedly to call to cancel my subcription and get a constant busy signal. I cannot obtain a working phone number or address for this company to cancel my order. I ordered the 10 day trial and did not authorize addtional shipments of this product. Can you help me to contact customer service?

• Ke
    Kerry Jan 16, 2009

Please.. can someone tell me exactly what I need to do to cancel this order? I cannot afford the charges against my debit card, and I am scared to death.

• Di
    disabled vet Jan 16, 2009

I ordered colon 700 and acai berry at the same time, I believed were connected. I called colon 700 and told them their product made me sick, they cancelled immediately, I haven't received a bill.
    I checked my online banking and found that I have been billed for the acai berry ($70.00). I called the company, spoke with someone in India. Every person I speak with asks if I read the terms and conditions. Call me stupid, I didn't even see any terms or conditions.
    I have been given cancellations on both products.
    I believe in win-win, these scam artists are a win-lose company. This is how they make their money.
    I told the operator in India to tell the company to take their product and stick it right up their Fing A s s

chel Jan 19, 2009

I was taken also, and after researching this company here is what I did...
    #1 call your bank and cancel your credit card.
    Then call this company 1-866-376-4078 They awnser Real Soultions Lab
    But it is cheshunt overseas Ltd that sold you the Natural Acai Berry!
    Supervisor Is Larry Roberts, Bypass all the little jerks and go to the head Jerk! Get a cancelation #

Then Report them to the fedral trade comission and the Better Business Breau.

chel Jan 19, 2009

COULD THIS BE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT????
    THEY REALLY NEED TO PAY!!

• Da
    Dave Jan 19, 2009

wow this product rocks i cant belive its working for my gril friend she is getting slimer day by day.. colon cleaners is a fake company i called them n i had my refund from them if u guys having problem contacting them this is the right now where u can get this F--ker, 888-820-2656 [email protected] thanks to acai berry they help me out with this info.

Denise Danielson Jan 21, 2009

I did not order this product and am being charged for this 69.00 Very upset, Denise

Jay Cline Jan 21, 2009

ya i agree with u bro

• Sh
    shelly Jan 21, 2009

I too was scammed by this company and I am going to follow the above advice

Another Sucker Jan 22, 2009

Once again, add another sucker to the list. I wasn't aware of the terms when I signed up for the trial. I thought I was paying for shipping and that's it! I afterwards, read the terms completely and found that it was for future shipments and some fitness magazine with even more additional costs. I tried to get ahold of someone at the 1-800 number which was nothing but a busy signal. I cancelled my debit card IMMEDIATLY and would recommend that anyone else do the same.
    The address that I had was:
    Cheshunt Overseas Ltd.
    P.O. Box 642
    Charlestown, Nevis
    West Indies, St. Kitts
    1-800-278-3620
    SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

I will be reporting it to the BBB and would take time to make any other class act law suitS if anyone is interested. They are "towel heads" that are compeltly shady!!!

• Mi
    Michelle Smith Jan 22, 2009

I too have not been able to get through to anyone at natural.acai-berry (per the 800 number on bottle or website). I called my bank bc I was prepared to dispute any future charges made on my account. My bank was able to give me a working number and I am sharing same with you for those of you who want to cancel and are having problems. - 866-376-4078. A customer representative pulled up my account, cancelled it, and sent me an email confirmation with a cancellation number. I hope this helps any of you who are trying to cancel acai berry that you ordered through this site: https://natural-acai-berry.com/

Another Sucker Jan 22, 2009

Just additional comments regarding the last entry.
    I called the Real Solutions Lab at 1-866-376-4078 and talked with a man named Alan (customer number K2281). I absolutely shocked him when I asked for his supervisor Larry Roberts. He was in shock trying to buy time to pull up my information. I did get a cancellation number after "alan was an absolute Ja~k A~s. I told him he had better cancel the info because it's not costing me a thing. He proceeded to tell me that the shipment was already sent and that I was going to be billed anyway because that's the "terms" I signed up for. I then told him that the card has been cancelled and that he had better cancel the order or it's just going to cost THEM money not me. All of a sudden I receive a cancellation number. I also asked for Larry Roberts several times and was told that he was very busy...I said I have all day to hold, no problem. Larry Roberts came on the line after about 5 mins. of holding and sounded awfully "foreign" to have the name Larry Roberts. Like I said before, It is a "towel head" scam all the way. PLEASE CANCEL YOUR CARDS IMMEDIATELY!!!

• Ci
    cindy gaston Jan 23, 2009

I ordered trial product which was advertised as free with customer paying only shipping. Upon receiving product, i tried phoning # on bottle only to hear a recording stating that # is wrong. # =800 278 3620.I decided to cancel any further deliverance of this product to my adress upon hearing so many complaints against them on television. I was not issued a confirmation code nor was there any transaction information enclosed with product.

virginia wingler Jan 23, 2009

Got "free" sample on line with paid handling and shipping. Three weeks later my bank account is credited for 63.95 for the next shipment. I didn't order it, there was no paperwork sent with the supplement, the phone number on the bottle is disconnected, and I can no longer find the site on web.7

virginia wingler Jan 23, 2009

When I tried the number it was disconnected!5d524

• Du
    Durnes Petosa Jan 23, 2009

First I got a small sample bottle with 20 capsules and for .56, then got another bottle with 60 capsules and charged $69.95 which I did not request. When I tried contacting the company the 1-800# is invalid. Please help, as I can't afford this monthly charge and want to cancel as soon as I can. Thank you. Durnes Petosa (425) 512-9119

mak Jan 23, 2009

i had the same problem... i have the #, got it from
    my credit card. it does work.
    866-376-4078
    the # on the bottle does not work

• Co
    Colleen Jan 24, 2009

Well, add my name to the naievity list...I have been on hold on the 866 # for 45 min's now. To add to my stupidity, I can't find record of which credit card I gave them, so I may have to cancel ALL mine...I can't believe I was SO STUPID! I will definitely be filing a complaint with the FTC and BBB.
    Thanks for the info on this web site!

• Mo
    Mom Jan 24, 2009

Call this number and try. I was duped too. 866-376-4078

• Gi
    gin Jan 25, 2009

Unable to cancel after "free samples"sent..keep billing, changing names, phone numbers, etc.Send products unsolicited, will refuse to take back, etc. Call your credit card company and attorney general...

• Al
    alma salinas Jan 26, 2009

ive been triyng to return this product an cancel my order so i dont receive anything any thing because im not satisfied with thi product but their is no way for me to get a hold of them the phone # they put is not a working # and i dont know how else to and i dont want to be charged on my account anymore what can i do

• Jc
    jch18104 Jan 26, 2009

I am in a similar situation except i DID read the 14-day trial info. When I called to cancel after 2 or 3 days the phone was out of service so I assumed they went belly-up and my problem was over.
    Then I got my CC statement. I disputed the charge, noting the above, and the customer service rep said they had MANY calls about this company. Since there is a pattern I expect the dispute will go ahead w/o problems. This company is a sham, the product is also i SUSPECT a sham as i felt no different taking the (trial) capsules than I do every day. SHAME ON OPRAH for endorsing it. Unless they forged her endorsement ... I dunno.

Mammatam Jan 28, 2009

I called the number you gave above for the main company and they didn't give me any trouble about cancelling. Gave me my number right off. I only had to give him my phone number and he looked up my accoutn and cancelled any future shipments...

Samantha Norris Jan 28, 2009

The product named Natural Acai Berry is selling like hot cakes in the market due to the fact that it really works out. I ordered it 3 months back and i have seen noticeable results. The customer service is perfect. Those guys help you on anything you want them to. Reading the terms and conditions is our concern which we should always do before buying anything.

• Le
    leila Jan 29, 2009

I received a free trial for $4.95. I tried to call the company within the 14 days to cancel because of health reasons but the 800 number says 58-3 number is invalid. Then I received another bottle which I did not order and found out they charged my account without my authorization $70.51 which I am on disability and do not have money like that. I think it is a scam by putting the wrong phone number on the bottle so that you can not call with the cancellation time. Something have to be done to stop this false advertisement.and ripping people off without their knowledge.
    1/29/2009

• Ra
    Rachel Stafford Jan 30, 2009

i tried to reach the company to cancel, but the phone number listed is bogus and the website is bogus. so meanwhile my debit card is being charged for something i cant even stop with out cancelling my debit card. i hope those people rot in hell. what if people were gettting sick? like with the peanut butter? i think that all websites that go onto the internet should have to be legitamate. someone needs to do something now.

• Gw
    G-Woman Jan 31, 2009

The same thing happened to me. You can cancel, make sure to get the cancellation number. Further, dispute the charge with your credit card. If the site comes up as a scam then the credit cards may not recognize it as a valid site - hence no $ for them.

Real Solution Labs is now in Nevada - the Secretary of State has the President listed as Samiullah Khan, his home address is 1207 800 Expressway, Orem Utah 84097 - near a lovely golf course. The listed address for the business is 515 East Timpanogas Parkway Orem UT 84097. I can get his phone number - if I spend $ on people finder, but I'm sure I can find it another way. Thought I would call him at home to express my concerns about the company. If I get it I will post so we all can call. Unless the addresses listed are sham addresses too.

I would encourage people to contact the Nevada Attorney General's office and fill in a complaint. The corporation number is E0687202007-4. Real Solution Labs has had many incarnations - as it appears. If you want to see for your self. Type in Nevada business entity search on the web - same for any state really - type in real solution labs - and it should come up.

Debra DellaBella Feb 03, 2009

I ordered this product online for a one time trial period. My credit card was billed and I found that the product doesn't work. I never gave authorization for this company to ship or bill my account again. They have taken it upon themselves to continue to do so. My budget will not withstand this monthly deduction or the fraudulent manner in which it is being done. I need this to cease immediately otherwise my next complaint is to the Better Business Bureau.

Vickie Feb 03, 2009

I was also taken by this company. I initially ordered the "free" bottle of acaiberry for the 5.95 shipping chg.
    Today I received a second bottle with a bill of 94.57 that had been charged to my visa.
    Both the phone # and web site to cancel order were useless. Luckily my visa co. gave me 2 other #'s to call
    and cancel my order. I cancelled my order and was given a return address different than the one listed
    on my order form. I won't be ordering online again! Try calling 877 300 3766 or 866 950 2021 to cancel.

Vickie Feb 03, 2009

Acai berry offer is a rip off!

• Da
    dawn in missouri Feb 04, 2009

I called the 866-376-4078 number and cancelled my unauthorized shipments. However, there is no return policy so the bottles they sent they won't take back. I did get a csncellation number and am keeping it for future reference. After talking to them I still don't feel comfortable about them taking me off their list and they still have my credit card number. Boy was I stupid!

• Ju
    JustRead Feb 13, 2009

Most of these Acai Berry sites that sell a "free trial, " of their product, do say that you have X amount of days to call and cancel from the date you gave them your card number. Whether you've recieved the product or not, by then, they WILL CHARGE YOU, since they do not show you called to cancel within the X amount of days. These sites/companies pretty much count on people NOT to read the "fine print." They hope you will just keep clicking submit, continue, and OK all the way to the end without reading much more, than those buttons. If you go to a site that says "FREE TRIAL, " and then a page or two later they're asking for a card number, checking acct number, and a routing number, DON'T TYPE A THING... THEY WILL MORE THAN LIKELY CHARGE YOU SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE. Read the fine print, print the fine print for your records BEFORE YOU GIVE THEM ANY FORM OF PAYMENT. If you cancel BEFORE the trial period ends, be sure to get a cancel confirmation number, take note of the date, and get the name of the person you spoke to, this will help your financial institution if they will try to dispute your charge. If the merchant has all of their terms posted out there and you the consumer are in too much of a rush to receive your "free trial" of the world's latest/greatest product and you DON'T READ THE FINE PRINT... YOU SHOULD BE CHARGED EVERY PENNY.

• Le
    Lenny Feb 15, 2009

This company advertised on My Space and I was immediately interested. They say you can get a free 10 day supply and pay only 4.95 in shipping. The product arrived 7 days after I ordered and I started taking the supplements.

Evidentially there were terms and conditions that gave me only 14 total days to call the company to cancel a 30 day supply shipment for 69.95. I always read terms and conditions and I know that I did not accept any terms and conditions for this free trial shipment.

When I called the company the man was clearly from another country and was arguing with me on the other end of the line. It had been a total of 15 days and he wasn't willing to help me at all. He said that I had to cancel within 14 days or be charged 69.95. After I got very irate and made a few innocent threats, I was refunded 45.00

I am still not happy but I guess 45.00 is better than nothing. This is why I prefer doing business with local people at a brick and mortar store.

Beware of all FREE TRIALS. Nothing is free.

• dec4566 Mar 01, 2009

This company is most definitely a sophisticated scam. When you go out to their website, you are supposedly signup up for a 4 day trial of their Acai Berry. If everyone would bother to read the Terms and Conditions as you say, they will find that as soon as you hit the submit button, you are automatically signing up for their monthly paymemt and you only have 14 days to cancel. Let's see, it takes a day or two to ship, transit time by the USPS, and guess what, more than half your time is gone is gone before you even receive the product. Then, you have way way less than 10 days to finish the trial, before they are charging you $69.95 for the next month's 30 day supply. In the meanwhile, if you happen to catch on to their practice and try to call them, they don't answer the phone.

For everyone's edification, run a BBB report on Cheshunt Overseas LTD and Real Solutions Labs. You will find they both are the same company and have a BBB rating of F. You will also find if you check it out that the P.O. Box in Sparks, Nevada, is a P.O. Box at Mailboxes, etc. They also have a shipping place in Florida, and Real Solutions in Texas and one other place.

Also in their terms and conditions, they state ALL SALES FINAL, and there are no returns for any reason whatsoever.

If you have been victimized by these sneaky devils, dispute the charges with your credit card company as fraudulent. Make sure to return the product anyway. Don't let these people rip you off for $70 for no legitimate reason. There are plenty of other Acai Berry suppliers who charge similar monthly rates, but you can cancel with them if not satisfied and return the product for a refund.

You will also find on further research that Real Solutions Labs is running a website called myhoodiacut.com. They are being sued by Virksen Biotech for trademark infringement of their Hoodiacut. On the natural-acai-berry.com site, it says they are located in St. Kitts and Nevis. This is about as good as all the Nigerian ripoff scams people fall for.

So, Buyer Beware! I wouldn't touch these people with a 10 foot pole. People need to file complaints with their local attorney general's office and department of consumer affairs if you have been taken by them. I suspect their $69.95 for 3o days of pills probably doesn't cost them $10 to make.

Their terms and conditions are deliberatly written to nail you for $69.95 before you even have time to react and cancel regardless if you read them or not. It is true than most people don't take the time to bother to read the terms and conditions and they are getting nailed for it and taken to the cleaners by this company that knows how this works