Natural Acai BerryIts not a scam

I have read alot about the company that they are a fraud and they scam people but i for one don't agree to it as i to did place an order with them and as usual didn't read the terms and conditions on their website.But when i was charged the amount of $69.95 i called their customer services helpline and spoke to the customer services representative about the charge i had and they explained me everything clearly and still as i was on the wrong side and couldn't call them as was hospitalized and couldn't call so on courtesy bases they did give me a refund. Then i thought that what ever i have read and heard about this company is wrong as they are not a fraudulent company. People make mistake by not reading the TERMS & CONDITIONS on the website and then start complaining about it for no reason even though they are on the wrong side. I would suggest that everyone should read the TERMS & CONDITIONS on a website before getting signing up for any thing as mostly just reading the word Free no one wants to read them and then complain about it afterward. So in short the Company is not a fraud and they do not scam people.

• Ro
    ROSETTA DRAGSETH Apr 11, 2009

I got cancellation confirmation from Acai Berry in January. I received another bottle in March, and Returned them with a note to NOT SEND ANY MORE. I received another bottle again today. I am going to contact my attorney if I receive any more. I am tired of paying freight to return this stuff, and if I receive any more it is going in the garbage. I have a copy of the cancellation confirmation, the letter with the last returned bottle, and there will be another letter with the bottle that I am returning again today. This is absolutely a scam, and I am not going along with it any more. DO NOT SEND ANY ACAI BERRY TO ME!!!

PISSED OFF AGAIN

ROSETTA DRAGSETH

APRIL 11, 2009

Dean Malanko Mar 21, 2009

story is fake he is one of them who sell this

• MAC Mar 21, 2009

"" FINALY THE TROTH CMOE'S OUT, , ""

KUDO'S TO U MR MATRY FOR BENING HONET'S ABOBOT NOT REDING THE FIEN PRNINT ON THE AICCIA WEB STIE

SO MNANY PEPOPOL ASUME'S THE WOSRT'S WHEN THEY SEE'S THE CAHRGE ON THEY'RE CECKING ACOMTE STMAMETENT

BU TIT IS THEY'RE FOULT FOR NOT REDEING EVERY THING WHEHEN THEY PALACE AN ODRER FOR THE ACIA, ,

THATS IS GOD KNEW'S THTA U WE'RE ABLE TO GET A REFNUD, , TO ..

IT SHOW'S THTA THSI IS A COPMANY THAT CARE'S EVEN WHITH ALL THE BAD PRESS THEIR GETING ON THIS & OTEHER CONPLAIBT WEB STIE'S

BLESING'S

Dr M A CARNARVORO

Dean Malanko Mar 21, 2009

Upon ordering the Trial offer of Natural-Acai-Berry you automatically become a member of our Complete Weight Loss Club. By being an exclusive member of our Complete Weight Loss Club you are entitled to receive a discount of 20% off the regular price of Natural-Acai-Berry. The regular price of Natural-acai-Berry is $89.95. For the trial offer your credit card will be charged only $4.95 for a 10 day supply of Natural-Acai-Berry. This charge will appear on your credit card with the merchant name (Online Supplement). You will have 14 days from your original purchase date to decide if Natural-Acai-Berry is right for you. If you are satisfied with Natural-Acai-Berry you need to do nothing, and at the end of your 14 day trial period you will be charged the discounted price of only $69.95 for a 30 day supply of Natural-Acai-Berry. That's 20% off the regular price because you are a valued member of our Complete Weight Loss Club.

Dean Malanko Mar 21, 2009

the way you wrote all this is not very good English and i have no doubts that you are an Indian and one of them, and that's the only reason you are writing all this well anyways ...good luck...but at least first improve your writing skills

• Pa
    patrick Mar 21, 2009

yes Marty Wightman ur correct we all should read the TERMS & CONDITIONS on the website because we are not signing up for hotmail or yahoo we are putting our credit card info on it so we should be really carefull about the TERMS & CONDITIONS

debora whittman Jan 28, 2009

return address on pkg is: Chestnut Overseas LTD
    1285 Baring Blvd #297
    Sparks, NV 89434
    can't amagine it will do any good!

• To
    toocutegrammy Jan 26, 2009

I was able to contact Natural Acai Berry at the [protected] number that you provided. I was able to cancel my order, but will still have to pay for the 30 day supply that has already been shipped. $69.+ shipping and handling. No Returns after leaving warehouse per Customer Service Representative.

• To
    tonya murphree Jan 25, 2009

I ordered the free sample and agreed to pay ONLY shipping and handling and gave them my Visa card. I never got the product and noticed additional charges on my Visa. There is no way to get in touch with them by phone or address. I have recently received 2 shipments of the product.

• Sh
    shelley miller Jan 24, 2009

My credit card has been charged for a product that I did not approve. I need an address to return product. There is no return address. Do you have one?

[email protected]

• Ho
    honey4everhearts Jan 23, 2009

You can cancel your order at [protected]. but as stated in their Terms & Conditions they can still take $ out of you account legally.

• Ti
    Tiffani Jan 22, 2009

I ordered the Natural Acai Berry and I could not cancel my subscription from this number [protected]. So I tried to cancel my debit card and they gave me a different number to call [protected] and I actually talked to someone at this number and the cancelled my order.

Jay Cline Jan 21, 2009

because when i called i got my cancelation 726954 on my first call even thou i was on que for last 20 mins but then i spoke to Todd Black.

Jay Cline Jan 21, 2009

Damn dis product rox...i cant believe its working for ma gal, she is gettin slimmer day by day...das cool now i can take ma gal wid me on long drive and we'll have fun...

thnx Natural Acai Berry...u rox

• Ju
    Julie Jan 20, 2009

called number listed on bottle to cancel subscription and it is not a working number. Called information in Sparks, NV where bottle came from and there is no number

• Su
    Susan Jan 17, 2009

I, too, ordered a "free" trial of the acai berry diet supplement. Now my VISA is charge 69.00 for something I didn't order or knew I was ordering. The product is a scam.

• Ge
    George Anderson Jan 14, 2009

It was not like that

• Ro
    Ron Whittington Jan 08, 2009

I have been trying to contact this company to cancel this product and all i get is a busy signal and a charge of $69.95. I will continue to attempt to contact this company for some answers. Total crooks.