National Floors Directnon honoring terms of their own contract

E

Signed contract with National Floors Direct. I gave them a deposit of $2000. Later I noticed at the very end on the back of the contract paragraph (5) it mentioned late cancellation within (3) business days. National Floors seek to count Saturdays as a business day.

At the very bottom of the back of the contract, in bold it states payment in full must be made prior to installation, they do not take any personal checks. they do take certified check, money order or visa, mastercard, discover card.

They wanted payment in full and had not even started any work. I wanted to see the finish work. I stated I wanted my $2000 dollars back and I would put all expenses on my credit card. Even though it is in their contract, they refuse to accept payment via credit card, and refused to return my $2000 deposit.

National Floors claims I did not honor their contract, and I claim they did not honor the terms of their own contract.