MyScore.comAbout being billed 39.90 for a service I never received

A

I was trying to sign up for free week but when l tried it said my card was not excepted to try another method of payment which i did not have, now I have a - $39.90 on my bank statement. I want this to be taken off i never recieved this service and im not going to be billed for something i did not recieve or was told my card was not accepted then take my money anyway. If this is not taken care of i will let my bank no that this money was taken without my autherezation.

• Po
    ponystreet Feb 13, 2017

You need to call them if you want a refund.

Here is their number [protected].

It worked for me. Good luck!