[Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.comvisa debit myprepaidcenter.com

S Aug 27, 2019

I am unable to register my cards on-line. Registration denied . Can't activate. Refers me to the phone number. The phone number consistently disconnects at the final step. There are no alternative phone numbers or email addresses. There isn't anything more to write really. This is extremely frustrating and I don't believe this is a reputable company. I plan to complain the the Better Business Bureau unless I receive a reply from MyPrepaid Center within 24 hours. I received 20 $25.00 cards as a gift. Can you imagine my frustration?

• MyPrepaidCenter.com's response · Oct 17, 2019

Rebate Special Services

Dear Consumer Secret Admirerer:

We received your compliant regarding your 2-$25.00 Prepaid Cards. At your convenience please contact me at the email address listed below in regard this matter.

Thanks,

Kent Patterson
    Complaint Analysis
    [email protected]
    HawkIncentives.com

Blackhawk Engagement Solutions is now Hawk Incentives, a Blackhawk Network business

• Resolution Statement