[Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.comdiscount tire rebate award debit

I tried activating this over 10 times have yet to be successful I called the Customer service number that's a joke a Representative answered and because I did not want there promotional card he began yelling saying hold on I advised him I only want help with the activation I feel this is a scam and the Customer service is horrible. What happened to actual customer service?
I was told from Discount Tire this was a rebate check they should just give you the adjustment this is more of a hassle.

• MyPrepaidCenter.com's response · Nov 06, 2019

Rebate Special Services

Dear Consumer: HunnBunn

We received your compliant regarding your Discount Tire Prepaid Card. At your convenience please contact me at the email address listed below in regards to this matter.

Thanks,

Kent Patterson
    Complaint Analysis
    [email protected]
    HawkIncentives.com
    Blackhawk Engagement Solutions is now Hawk Incentives, a Blackhawk Network business

• Resolution Statement