MyLifeUnauthorized charges to my debit card

R

I had two charges to my debit card and never ordered anything from your company. $20.95 each! One charge was on June 20th for $20.95 #8887041900CA, the other was on July 19th for $20.95 #3105713144CA. I would like you to check into this and see how you got my card # and why I was charged. I have been issued a new card and was inconvenienced waiting for it to use my money. I would like a response as soon as you are able to check into this issue. Thank you for your time.

RESOLVED

I received a credit back to my bank account for the charges I had received.

• Je
    jessica washam Oct 22, 2018

The same thing happened to me?? What is going on because I signed up and have screenshots of what and how much I should have been charged for a years subscription and I have been getting hit with the charges as well!!! I have tried calling and can not ever get through it just gives a busy signal and sometimes it says we are sorry the number you have reached is not in a service area please try your call again later?? Really what is that about!!! I never gave permission for my card to be automatically charged at any future dates and I want to know how to have this resolved ASAP!!