MyHeritagerip off!

S

I did not like MyHeritage so I decided to cancel my account. I contacted customer support team and asked them to cancel and they promised to do that.
Later I received a bill and understood that these guys failed me and never ever cancelled my account! I went online and emailed again, but they did not reply! And now I have a bill and owe them money! But I'm not paying anything and it's not my fault that MyHeritage has such a dishonest customer service. They did not keep their promise and that's really a bad thing.

RESOLVED

• Rafael P Jun 09, 2016

Dear Sam,
    Thank you for your post here on the Complaints Board.
    Would you be so kind as to write to me from your registered MyHeritage email address to [email protected] and place my name in the subject line. This will ensure that you are forwarded to me and I will assist you with your case.
    Thank you for your cooperation and I look forward to your reply.
    Kind Regards,