My Time RewardsUnlawful taken of funds from my Bank Account

S Review updated:

This company over the last 6 months have been taken 2 direct debits of £10.00 and £ 15.00 . Both company seem to be affiliated to each other My Time Rewards & Complete save .co.uk . I want full refund of the monies withdrawn from my account without my consent

RESOLVED

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Sep 08, 2015

Hello Sandyplops:

We will be happy to assist you but currently we cannot identify your record. Please contact us directly so that we can find your record and resolve your query. We can be reached at [email protected] or via telephone at [protected] or you can contact me directly at [email protected]

The only way to become a member of My Time Rewards or Complete Savings is to enter your details in full on the sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

We hope you contact us directly soon so we can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,
    Mary
    The Complete Savings and My Time Rewards team

• Lo
    Lorraine tatchell Dec 23, 2020

I have just been into my on line banking and have noticed they have taken 15 pound from my bank account. How have they done this when I haven't signed up for it or give me Bank details.

• Lo
    Lorraine tatchell Dec 23, 2020

@Lorraine tatchell I'm going to phone santander and inform the police. I've not bought anything front debenhams or anything like it. I've seen people on here asking to cancel thier subscription and that's all they get back we sorry we can't find your account. Obviously not if the people haven5 signed up for it.

• Sh
    Sharon Potts Jan 03, 2016

Its quite funny that this has happened to me just last week and again on friday (1st jan) complete save had taken £15 from my account I found out and reported it to my bank and they reinbursed me as the company couldnt provide details, so I was in town today and just thought I would check my account and found that my account was £10 light. I phoned my bank to find out about why my account was £10 short to be told that a company called my time rewards had taken the £10, once again ive disputed the unlawful debit on my account. I have not ever signed up for either company, If I wanted to save money I would keep it in account certainly not a company like these