Menu
My Time Rewards
reviews & complaints

My Time Rewards
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

75 complaints
8 resolved 67 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of My Time Rewards. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
V
6:36 am

My Time Rewards - My time award

Hi want to make a complaint concerning time rewards taking 15 pound a month from my bank account, I havent gave permission to do this, and iv already contacted you about this situation, and was being told you would cancel it and send me my full refund, I can't afford to buy food, and you made my bank have charges on my bank account for months, sort this out and reverse the money u been taking out ASAP, or I will be making a big complaint, I don't use any these, so can't understand how you got my bank details, I'm disabled and struggling to live

Desired outcome: Want a full refund and cost what you caused me

Update by Vickydee
Jun 22, 2022 7:14 am

Been taking 15 pound out my bank, and I haven't signed up, dno how they got my bank details, want a full refund, and iv had charges on my bank, left me without food,

K
1:02 pm

My Time Rewards - Unauthorised charges

I clicked on a banner in the Trainline app that offered to get me some money back on a train ticket I bought. I never gave any payment details nor my consent to take any money out of my account for any purposes or anything. They took £15 out of my account on the 18th may. I subscribed to them at the time but was never made aware of any payments to be made for it.

Desired outcome: I'd like a refund and for my details to be removed from your database. I could care less for an apology from a clearly fraudulent organization

D
5:23 am

My Time Rewards - Unauthorized debit

I clicked on a banner in the Trainline app that offered to get me some money back on a train ticket I bought. I never gave any payment details nor my consent to take any money out of my account for any purposes or anything. They took £15 out of my account on the 9th may. I subscribed to them at the time but was never made aware of any payments to be made for it.

V
7:55 am

My Time Rewards - Monthly subscription

I was charged an amount of pound 15. On 12th of april 2022 without my consent. I would like to get a refund of this amount.. As i'm not aware of any kind of subscription made to it. It would be really great if you could refund thend cancel any kind of future subscription.

Desired outcome: Refund amount of Pound 15.00

J
1:42 pm

My Time Rewards - Subscription

This company have been taking £15 a month from my pensioner mothers account for three years. It is being taken from an account that a small pension goes into and as such was not noticed. She had absolutely no idea what this was and what it was for.

Also £15 a month from completesavings

Jan 2019 to date. This will be going to the fraud team at the bank

Desired outcome: Money refunded

C
4:49 pm

My Time Rewards - Unauthorized direct debit withdrawal

I've never heard of this company. I haven't signed up to this company. But I've have 2 withdrawal (£15 each) from mytimereward.co.uk and 1 completesaving.co.uk (which I found out is under the same umbrella as mytimereward) I don't know them. I have never signed a direct debit or standing order with them and neither do I have any contracts with them.

The payments came out UNAUTHORIZED without consent! This was in 31th January 2022, 5th February 2022 and 28th February 2022.

I am informing the fraudulent team with my bank as this is unacceptable.

Desired outcome: Complete refund of money taken.

My Time Rewards - unauthorized credit card charges

I admittedly signed up for my time rewards, but would now like to cancel this due to the 15 pounds a month that I will be charged shortly. I want to cancel my membership, otherwise I will be forced to contact police and speak to my lawyer. I believe my time rewards should be able to resolve this, if not as I said law enforcement will be contacted immediately.
my email account for my time rewards is [email protected]

Desired outcome: account cancellation

K
4:21 pm

My Time Rewards - Illegal payments from my bank account

Both my time rewards and complete saving have been taking £15 a month each for a year. It has taken many emails and my time regards have finally agreed and refunded 45 pound but this is a very small part of the £360 they owe me. I never signed up to this and have no idea how they got my details. After weeks of emails my daughter finally got a cancellation email but when we tried to of into her account she doesn't have one and apparently she had agreed to this when making a purchase through the Papa John's website. Now the card used was not in her name and she was told she would have to enter card details and agree which she did not have.

Desired outcome: Full refund of funds

A
10:20 am

My Time Rewards - My Time rewards

This company has taken £15.00 from my mothers bank account on 07 December 2021. She has just receuved her statement with an entry; WLY*MYTIMEREWARDS.CO.U CD...and last four digits of my mum's account.
I did reply to their offer of discounted rail journey about 3rd November 2021. But did not sign up for anything further. I am searching for more details of this, but haven't found it yet.

Desired outcome: Full refund back to the account taken from. Plus a donation of £15.00 to the Marie Curie foundation

T
8:29 am

My Time Rewards - Deducted money from my bank account

Hello, I was checking my bank account and I noticed a £-15 payments to My Time Rewards. But I've no idea what is for and when this transaction was done as I'm pretty sure I'm not your customer. The transaction is on pending but if it will be accepted I'll proceed for scam from my bank.
The transaction was supposedly done the 8th of January. It is possible to know also how you got my credentials?

H
11:54 am

My Time Rewards - Money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation

WLY* Timerewards has been taking money fraudulently from my credit card for the last 3 months, totaling ¥396.58. I never use this company, but at no time have I requested to join the membership plan, and now I want to sign in to cancel, but I don't know the account. I have only just discovered this fraud, in part because I had a replacement credit card about 3 months ago, it's a Chinese bank card and no longer have online access to previous statements, but also because the amount of £15 per month is a small enough amount not to raise alarm bells! I am furious that this amount of money has been stolen from my account. Somehow this company has got hold of my details, but I can confirm that I have never completed an application form to join this savings plan or received any emails or other documents from this company. I want my money refunded and this company investigated. JUN HAN

L
7:00 am

My Time Rewards - Unauthorised payment taken from my bank account

I have purchased something from this company just once on 12th October, since then I have been totally bombarded with email offers, which is fine as I can delete them, however, on 11th November they took £15 out under the alleged name of Completesave.co.uk, then again on 16th November under yet another name of Mytimerewards.co.uk...this IS the same same company. I called my bank to cancel any more money leaving my account, they couldn't as its not set up as a DD, its set up as "Other" its set up the same as Netflix as an example. So, I have had to cancel my card completely and will now have to wait up to 1 week for a new one, this is a total scam people, do not be the next victim

My Time Rewards - Money taken from my account without my knowledge

I do not recall creating an account or signing up to any membership with this organisation - I'm a student so I don't have any interest in leisure or travel. £15 has been taken out of my account and this is the first time it has happened. I want my money back because I have never even used the services nor was I aware of them (via email because if you guys have my bank details, you would have contacted me by email at some point).

Desired outcome: My money back (£15) and to cancel any account that I have here

My Time Rewards - Unauthorised direct debit

I have come to realise that I've been paying £10 a month for something I have no idea what it's for. Having googled my time rewards I can see it's something you have to sign up for. I have tried putting in my email address to see if I have an account (I have no recollection having signed up, but I tried anyway) and it says my email address is not recognised. So I haven't signed up knowingly. I would like to know how or why this has happened? And how I would go about getting my money back?

Desired outcome: Refund

My Time Rewards - My Time rewards

Unethical behavior
I was shopping on line last year and purchased from Studio. I paid everything off but did take a one off discount. I have found now that I have been paying £15 per month since July 2020 to My Time Rewards I knew nothing about this company and certainly did not know that I have ever signed up for a service from this company or agreed to pay £15 a month for whatever they offer. I have been in touch with my bank Santander and have now having realized this payment has been going out cancelled this payment.

I have now found out that although my bank details state My Time Rewards the account is actually with complete savings a/c number 47437849001

I am extremely unhappy about how this payment has come about as it is certainly not transparent to customers and seems an extremely underhand way of extracting money from unexpecting customers of other companies.

I would like to request that I receive a full refund as I feel greatly aggrieved to having my hard earned money taken from my account for a service I have never used and have never wanted to use.

Desired outcome: Refund

L
2:09 am

My Time Rewards - Membership charges

I have cancelled the Time rewards membership on 27-Jul-2021 via email. But they still charge £15 from my bank on 26-Aug-2021. I sent so many emails to contact them but no one get back to me (receive automatically generated email only). I would like to have the refund £15 which already out of my account on 26-Aug-2021.
My email : [email protected]
Membership no : 50412008001

R

My Time Rewards - My Time Rewards Multiple Charges

I have recently scent that many charges of £15 have been taken from my account. I have no recollection of ever siging up for anything - if I did, It certainly wasn't made clear clear I would be charged a monthly fee for basically nothing and zero benefits! Please can all these fraudulent charges be refunded as soon as possible. My membership number is shown in the attached file.
It was not made clear that a charge would be made, this is not fair and it appears that even if it was, no real service has been provided and to make matters worse, I have noticed that you have taken £15 out twice a month. Thus is fraud and possibly theft.
If this matter is not resolved I shall be contacting the police and other relevant authorities.
Richard Maiden

Desired outcome: Refunded charges.

I
8:32 am

My Time Rewards - unauthorised payment

Hello, 2 payments of £15 each were taken out of my current account by My Time Rewards and Complete Savings during 16th April2021- I had not signed up to this service and had not given them my bank details. I certainly did not give them permission to withdraw money from my account. I only noticed these transactions as I checked my bank balance this morning and found £30.00 withdrawn. I need my money back please as its unauthorised payment taken from my account. wait for reply then I will send my further details

1 comment
R

I have just logged the exact complaint, I can't believe they are being allowed allowed get away with this! Misleading charges and then taking double each month. Shocking

M
3:18 pm

My Time Rewards - I dont know i was subscribe to a charged membership!

I dont know when did i subscribe to their membersehip!
I've been charged £15 for three months! I wish I noticed it earlier !
I checked their website, I can't find any membership charge on it.
They didn't send you any bill or invoice. They charged you quietly.
I didn't use they website, I didn't use their services.
It's ridiculous! I'm so angry right now!

Desired outcome: I need a refund

1 comment
S
Aug 19, 2021 8:10 pm

From all indications, unauthorized membership appears to be standard practice with "My time reward".
I have had £15 deducted from my account for 3 consecutive months. Unfortunately, I could not remember when I registered to be a member. A call to the customer service could not trace my membership.
I still want to assume that it was an error, in which case I expect a full refund of all the deductions made from my account.
Guess my time has a huge responsibility to protect its image and invariably business.
I am very dissatisfied with their membership recruitment methodology.

J
11:45 am

My Time Rewards - My Time Rewards

Hi,

I've noticed a payment reoccurring going out of my account on a fortnightly basis I don't recognise or signed up to, I contacted the bank, and they informed my this company (MyTimeRewards) was well known for this problem and they blocked further payments and suggested I contact you for reimbursement of the payments that have gone out of my account

Desired outcome: Repayments