Having problems with My Time Rewards?

My Time Rewards Customer Service Contacts

Sentinel House
Airspeed Road

Portsmouth
United Kingdom - PO35RF

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with My Time Rewards Customer Service. Initial My Time Rewards complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for My Time Rewards above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about My Time Rewards. Discuss the issues you have had with My Time Rewards and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

My Time RewardsUnauthorised payments taken out of my account

Hello, four payments of £15 each were taken out of my current account by My Time Rewards and Complete Savings during December -January this year. I had not signed up to this service and had not given them my bank details. I certainly did not give them permission to withdraw money from my account. I only noticed these transactions as I checked my bank balance this morning and have contacted the company to cancel my membership, but the £60.00 withdrawn since December is still outstanding.

My Time RewardsUnauthorized charges

I have just found out I was charged monthly for a year to this service. I dont even know what this service does. I used my canadian Visa once when I got to London at the beginning of this year and then was in London and had not used my visa since I go on to my account information to find I have been charged for a service I didnt sign up for as well as don't know what it does. I want this to end and to be refunded the money that was taken from me without my awareness or understanding.

My Time RewardsCredit card

I don't know how, but My TimeRewards it's taking me £15 twice a month from my bank account, I don't even know how I have an account on this My Time Rewards (that I don't even know what is), I haven't create this account and I don't have any ideia of how they have access to my account! All the transactions attached to this, was made without my consent.

My Time RewardsMoney being taken from my account

I can't believe this so called rewards company lthey are nothing less than common thieves I got a email stating they were going to refund £60 that they unlawfully took from my bank account and I should expect this funds to be back into MY bank account within 3-5 working days this was bloody 3 weeks ago I continue to phone them every day and I will continue to do so until I get my money back that you stole. The next step iam going to take is iam going to find out were your little grubby office is and you can try to [censored] me in person you have definitely stole from the wrong person I will get my money one way or another 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

My Time RewardsTaking my money

Dear Sir / Madam,

This company has been charging me £15 every month since 26 October 2018 until now. I can't remember signing any contracts. After a google search on My Time Rewards it seems many people are confused as to why they take money from their accounts also.
          A few people have mentioned it is related to a purchase from National Express.
          Normally I am careful with these things and I believe the hundreds of people who have given them 1 star on Trust Pilot tend to be careful not to fall for such things/scams.
          Maybe there is something you can do in this case.

Many thanks,
          Crina Malina Balterat

Taking my money

My Time RewardsFraudulently taking 30 pounds per month

They together with complete save have being fraudulently taking 30 pounds per month from my bank account without my permission when asked for details they said I signed up buying train tickets in the UK from train line I dont even live in the UK I live in Dubai and have not purchased any tickets in the uk how did the get my bank details surely this I a consumer protection fraud how can I escalate this problem. I would like to take to court if possible. (kmm2784654v82183lokm)

My Time RewardsNX rewards

Today I realised that I have been charged £15. When I searched for it I for something I have never subscribed. They have been charging me for 6 months! If you search through the internet you'll see that I am not the only one. They ask you if you want a cashback next time when you buy a bus ticket and that's it! No one says you'll be charged £15 every month If you tick the box!

My Time RewardsPapa Johns cashback scheme

17th Dec 2019 Pop-up appears when leaving completing transaction on Papa Johns website for a loyalty cashback scheme. Then £15 started being debited from my account using my card details every month by WLY*MYTIMEREWARDS
                I reported this to my bank and they agreed this was fraudulent activity as debit card details are given on a one-time-only usage. Bank returned my money with ease. Thanks COOP Bank !

My Time RewardsWLY*Mytimer, WLY*Mytimerrewards, WLY*Complete charging account

I have recently discovered several transactions in my account under the names is mentioned in the title ain't sums of £15 from my account. I have never signed up with this company and did not consent to these transactions would firstly like to ensure no further transaction occur and receive a refund for the £60 I have been falsely charged for. Any help with regards to this matter is greatly appreciated.

• Li
                      Linas Rimkus Sep 10, 2020

WLY*MYTIMEREWARDS.CO.UK
                      I have discovered transaction in my account under the names is mentioned in the title ain't of 16.88 euros on2 nd September 2020 from my account. I have never signed up with this company and did not consent to these transactions would firstly like to ensure no further transaction occur and receive a refund for the 16.88 euros I have falsely charged for. Any help with regards to this matter is greatly appreciated.

My Time RewardsMoney taken without knowing consent

I went through my account recently and realised that my time rewards company have been taking £15 a month twice on a monthly basis out of my account since december 2019 up till on 21.4.20 without my consent. I have tried to contact them regarding this but they do not answer phone or reply to any emails. I did not agree to sign up with their rewards program and I have no idea how to even access my pretend subscription. I am also struggling to speak to my bank due to the covid-19 situation so I need help.

My Time RewardsUnauthorised charges

This company have been taking £15 a month out of my account since September 2019. I did not willingly sign up with their fake rewards program and they do not answer the phone or reply to any emails. I also have absolutely no idea how to even access my pretend subscription. The bank informs me that they cannot refund my money. I have taken this up with Trading Standards and Action Fraud.

My Time RewardsWLY national express rewards

As I have gone to look at my transactions on my online lloyd's banking app I had seen a transaction from ‘wly*natexpressrewa' which I don't know about and I did not give any permission for this and this was done without my knowledge. I cannot contact them as they've closed because of the corona virus outbreak however I would like to find out why this transaction was made and a refund.

WLY national express rewards

My Time RewardsUnauthorised payments taken

My wife noticed on her bank statement that she has been billed £15.00 every month since September 2019 by My Time Rewards. Last August she booked, with difficulty, a ticket on National Express from London to Southampton. Somewhere in this process she must have unwittingly ticked a box which activated a regular payment. Today she rang the bank, who agreed to terminate the monthly billing and to reimburse her a sum of £105 (7 x £15). within two days.

As it happens, when I typed 'My rewards' into Google, the first line showed that I had an account number with My Time Rewards associated with British Airways Executive Club. Last year I was informed that my Avios (frequent flying) points would be transferred to the BA Executive Club, and it advised me to sign up. I didn't and am I glad! This appears to be an insidious organisation operating just within the law. Why, oh why, do apparently respectable organisations (BA and National Express) sign up with a bunch of sharks? The evil reputation then sticks to them.

My Time Rewardsmy time rewards subscription

I don't have much information as I never agreed to this subscription. I can't believe my money has been taken since February 2019.
                            All I know is that I shopped online with Debenhams and once order was complete it then told me that I was eligible for a voucher. When I clicked on it, it was unable to proceed.
                            Why has this happened?
                            This is an obvious scam, as I've never received any updates on my rewards.
                            Are the rewards even real? When checking my statements, I assumed that this was a different subscription that I have on going but of course, I realized it wasn't. I wasn't suspicious as I didn't sign up to this so didn't think anything of it. Now I realised once my building society investigated it, telling me it was set up by Debenhams.
                            Please sort this as I want an immediate refund!

My Time RewardsMy time rewards

Bought a bus ticket and got a free month offer to try this My time rewards. I tried to make a cashback claim and it refused so I called them and cancelled it as there is no option to cancel online as per their T&Cs. Have just realised they have been taking £15 a month for the last 4 months! I have actually been ripped off!

I don't even know where they got the billing details as the last 4 digits shown do not match with my card that they are taking the money from!

Have contacted them for a refund. I suspect it will be another bad experience for me.

DO NOT SIGN UP TO THIS!

My Time Rewardsmy time rewards direct debit

I previously discovered that My Time we're taking money without my concent. I found a repeat transaction of £15 being taken from my account. I made some enquiries and contacted my bank and my time rewards to stop the transaction. I believe this happened but upon checking my bank account yesterday I discovered a further transaction when reviewing the account I discovered this had been happening for well over 6 months.

I would like to receive a full refund and have this charge stopped with immediate effect.

My Time Rewardsmy time rewards

my time rewards has consistently deducted a monthly payment of £10 from my account but I do not remember subscribing to their services and I do not have any idea of what that payment is meant for. I just went through my bank statement and realised these constant deductions. I need a refund for all previous deductions taken from my account and also an explanation of as to how they were able to access my account details without my knowledge about it.

My Time Rewardsmy time rewards p

My time rewards member id : [protected]. I never signed up to this, I was on nx rewards which I finished and my time rewards have stolen 120 pounds from me. The policy was attached to my nx rewards account, member id : [protected]. My name is Baljinder Singh Dusanj on B.s.[protected]@hotmail.com. My phone number is [protected]. I need my money back and I never heard of my time rewards until today.

My Time Rewardstaking money out of my account without consent

Mytimerewards.com took £15 out of my account on the 14/09/2019 and 14/09/2019 without consent
                                      I used this website once when booking with national express as it meant you got £15 back if you booked two journeys within a certain amount of time
                                      I never consented to this money being taken out of my account and I feel it is likely to happen again as though it is a monthly subscription

My Time Rewardsscam

I have just noticed that for 2 years £10 has been charged to my account every month, i never signed upto anything like this as they are always scams, i feel sick to think that i have paid so much over this time i thought it was cash withdrawals or something along those lines. Surely you should need to give consent or recieve some correspondence if you do sign upto something like this. I will definitely be reporting this company to the ombudsman.