Having problems with InboxPays.com?

InboxPays.com Customer Service Contacts

14781 Memorial Dr., STE 3397
Houston, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with InboxPays.com Customer Service. Initial InboxPays.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for InboxPays.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about InboxPays.com. Discuss the issues you have had with InboxPays.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

InboxPays.comInboxpays payout

I've tried many times to contact inboxpays without response. I emailed them & gave them my paypal link or gave them a choice of a check. There is nowhere on their website, which is very confusing, to request a payout. I have been with inboxpays & completed their surveys for many years and never requested a payout so I have a large balance due me.

InboxPays.comSurveys and pay outs

Requested a $50 payment months ago. Never received it. I can log into my actual account but If I try to send a message it tells me to login again and says it's the wrong info and the forget password sends me right back to the main page. This is after I SPENT money to complete certain offers that they never credited me for. Horrible Horrible Horrible.

InboxPays.comSurveys not receiving but was read. No responding to my emails about issues. Not getting credit for competing survey's.

I'm not receiving credit on my account when completing a survey.
      Paid emails that i've read tells me payed but for future payments.
      Surveys are all the same all the time.
      Won't respond to the several emails i've sent to them to resolve the issues i'm having.
      I want the money that i've earned doing the paid emails, surveys, etc.
      They are scamming people & this is wrong.

InboxPays.compayment information

Hello. My name is Steven. My email is [protected]@gmail.com. I have created a inboxpays account within the last few weeks. I have sent two emails to the company and have not heard back yet. I am worried my credits on my account will not be approved. Currently of my accumulated 119.79 dollars i have only 6 dollars available because i have bought a product. If it is possible to figure out why it is still unapproved it is greatly appreciated. It will concern me that the trail offers I had to make to get these credits it will charge my account in my bank and if it gets to that point I will send a more formal complaint to the company. Thank you for the help.

InboxPays.cominboxpays payment

I have been using inboxpays for a while now and I finally got up to the $50 minimum to get paid. The payment of $50 was automatically taken out of my balance on October 1st, 2019. And to date it says it's still pending approval. And Everytime I try to contact them with their support ticket, I am unable to login. It says that there is an error. I have emailed them about 20 times with no response. I have tried finding a phone number to call them but can't find one that works.

inboxpays payment

• Dr.Bert1 Sep 05, 2020

Totally understand I've got about $590.45cents can i get paid And we all will gets our money and time we did with them Pay up Inbotdontpay.cops.fbi.give me my money .com

Oct 07, 2019

InboxPays.com — can't cash out

Made over the 30 needed to cashout but it won't allow me to request payment keeps saying I don't have enough...

InboxPays.comnot giving credit and not responding to emails or support tickets

I've been opening emails and no credit has been given after reaching 35.95 and I've signed up for offers but all of a sudden they stopped crediting my account and when I try to email I get no response. I tried to make a support ticket but when I tried logging in it's says wrong login info and so I email for password and they responded to that and sent password but when i tried signing in with the password they gave it doesn't work.
            I've made $35.95 and now I have no way to get my money because you have to reach $50 which I can't do now because even though I open the emails to get credit it doesn't credit the account.
            Please tell me what I can do. I've wanted so much time on this already as have many others.

• Je
                jenniewheat7 Sep 30, 2019

They stopped paying me at $32.35! Can't get in touch with them. He'll, it turns into work!

Jun 26, 2019

InboxPays.com — my inbox pays account is not up dating my amount earned and when I try to get a support ticket I received an error message

my inbox pays account is not up dating my amount earned and when i try to get a support ticket i received an...

InboxPays.comsupport ticket and system updates

I was originally having an issue with my balance not updating properly. When I tried to contact customer service by making a support ticket, I was getting an error message saying the login information i was using was incorrect despite having just logged into the account. I do not underestand how my login works to get me into my account but it does not work to start a support ticket. All I really want is to understand why the emails and balance isn't updating correctly. Also, why is there no customer service number?

• Ti
                  tinamarie121369 Dec 01, 2019

let me know [email protected] they ripped me off too

Mrs. Stroup Jun 13, 2019

I have been clicking links and paying for products for the past 2 years only to be stonewalled at the end when I go to cash out my $60. There is no phone number, no email address and no way to contact InboxPays. When I try to submit a complaint on the Inboxpays website there's an error (and as I can see with everyone else is having this issue as well) The website will not let you sign in, it says you have the "wrong username or password." Which is obviously not the facts because you're signed in to begin with. I'm quite sure the BBB will be happy to hear about this as well as any lawyer. I'll check back to inform everyone about where to get in on the class action lawsuit against whoever is making money off of these advertisements that we keep giving in to and not paying us for it. Karma is a female K9...

Mrs. Stroup Jun 13, 2019

They never reply to anything, there is no email address, no phone number and everyone gets an error when they try sending support tickets...BBB and lawyers will be sire to love this...alll who are owed money...check back and i will update you with where to join the class action lawsuit against whoever is making money off of us clicking and completing tasks yet they refuse to pay us.

• Ar
                  ari625 Aug 01, 2019

@Mrs. Stroup I requested payment in JUNE it is now August Sent many emails with no reply

Mrs. Stroup Jun 13, 2019

The same thing happens to me, they owe me $60!!!

InboxPays.compayment

I requested a 50 dollar payment on November 2. 2018 and i still have heard nothing about it. And i cant get in touch with them. Every time i try it tells me my login information is wrong. The only other way, they said was to write to them. So i did and the letter came back return to sender. So now i dont know what to do! I really need that money. I cant get them to answer my emails either.

InboxPays.com — contacts and payments

I requested a fifty dollar payment two months ago, and i havent heard anything about it. And i cant get in...

InboxPays.com — surveys

I completed 3-4 surveys a feed days ago, I have not gotten credit for them yet, as of 12/3/18) they were...

InboxPays.com — I can not log in my account.

I have completed two surveys and paid 27.00 for one of them that turned out to be faked. I was approved for...

InboxPays.comservice

I'm not really complaining about inbox but I am frustrated because I have tried over a month to find a way to get ahold of you folks for some reason I cannot file a ticket even thou my account is still active my profile is accurate but when I try to file a support ticket it asks for my user name and password my password is correct and when I put in my correct address it says it's not correct so I asked for a new password and right after I changed it it won't recognize that either so the two issues I have are I cannot file a support ticket because it won't recognize a correct password and the underlying reason I wanted to file a support ticket is because the surveys I completed correctly I m not getting credit for and when I receive emails to open an email for 3 or, 5 cents when I do that it won't give me credit for those either I have been at $41.45 for weeks now I sent you a lengthy letter weeks ago and got no response so I sent another letter to boyh address I saw on your site and didn't receive any correspondence back can you please contact me via email to see if we can get this resolved thank you

[protected]@yahoo.com and 520-719-5465thank you

InboxPays.comnot getting payout

My name is ashanti ross. Im a single mom and have completed several surveys deals and have 90.12 in my account and can not cash out. Also alot of actions ive completed have had to come out of pocket for and it jut label them as reviewed. Ive feel scammed and taken advantaged of. Yu guy take peoples time and money and do not pay them back or respond to any kind of inquiry. Ive also contacted the support page which tell me my password is incorrect. Please point in the right direction to escalate this matter, something must be done

InboxPays.com — inboxpays (I cant login to submit a ticket, and still have not received my credits)

Hello, my name is Khirey Portis, I have over a $100 that I can cash out in my balance to transfer to my...

InboxPays.cominboxpays

My name is Lydia I'm a member I've been trying to contact you every time I try to do the ticket it always says to login with a valid email and password and that's exactly what I'm doing so I don't know why it keeps saying that message and I've been trying to cash out and request for my payment and I can't do it I would like to receive my payment that I've earned!! Thank you

InboxPays.com — not getting my payout. plus can't login in to contact them

Everytime I try to login in to sent a request about a payment now two months over due I can't login in even...

InboxPays.commissing credits

I've done my part, I've answered emails, done survey's, downloaded games, as many tasks I could. Inboxpays has not kept up their in of the bargain. I've submitted several tickets and there has been no response. I don't know what happened because these services hardly ever commit. Inboxdollar.com is the only one who pays out in a timely manner. I have earned well over $50...

InboxPays.comapproved surveys

I have completed a lot of surveys, they ate not being approved for payment. It's been a few weeks for most of them. I've tried to submit a ticket and it won't let me. Please contact me. Thank you. Carla Ruckinger. cjruckinger.[protected]@gmail.com or [protected]. My concern is I'm not going to get paid for the surveys. That being said, I'm Leary of doing more until the surveys I've done get approved for payment.