Having problems with My Time Rewards?

My Time Rewards Customer Service Contacts

Sentinel House
Airspeed Road

Portsmouth
United Kingdom - PO35RF

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with My Time Rewards Customer Service. Initial My Time Rewards complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for My Time Rewards above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about My Time Rewards. Discuss the issues you have had with My Time Rewards and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

My Time RewardsI have had money taken out of my account!!

Every month since my purchase from MyProtein I have had money taken out of my account and sometimes twice a month with no warning or consent. Why is this and how can I get this money back? I never consented to the use of my card details furthermore have received no benefit or funding from the service you advertise to provide. This has left me very out of pocket and is simply unaffordable to me. The issue has only come to my attention recently when reviewing my bank statement.

Oct 16, 2019

My Time Rewards — no idea what this is

Hello I have not signed up to mytimereward an yet £15 has been taken from my back account, can you please...

Oct 09, 2019

MyTimeRewards — I am being charged every month twice

Hi, iambeing charged twice a month 15.00 eac time I do not know how long but definitely for last 6 months. I...

Sep 03, 2019

My Time Rewards — I believe I opened an e mail from this company some time ago but did not agree to become amember

I was looking at my bank statements and it appears the above company have been taking money out of my account...

WLY MyTimeRewardssomething about savings on leisure services

I have had £15 taken out of my bank account yesterday.and I didn't know anything about this so could you please look into this for me please and refund it back into my bank account thanking you Janice pantry.so please look into this for me and refund me it.otherwise I will get the police involved.as I never agreed for them payments to be taken out of my account.

Aug 17, 2019

My Time Rewards — unauthorised direct debit

Despite cancelling my membership with this company (within the permitted time of first payment to be taken...

My Time Rewardscomplete save.co.uk and mytimerewards

My husband purchased tickets for Birmingham airport, following month he was charged 2 x £15 for complete save and my time rewards. Eventually paying £45 (over 3 months) to mytime rewards and £60 (over 4 months to Completesave. He was not aware of purchasing either online. So very well hidden. This should be illegal! Was refunded full by mytime and in the process of full refund from completesave. But what a pain!! I 😡

My Time Rewardstaking money each month without letting me know

My time rewards been taking £10 of each month since 2016 November from my bank acc and I never notice that. When I trying to login from companies website, to cancelled it I can't because I have never registered there.
        Maybe same one can tell me or its possible to get refund from this company, because I have not registered and I not using them service never.

My Time Rewardsrewards?

I have recieved my bank account today, which shows £15.00 has been
          paid to this company for whatever their product is - I have recieved no information about this product- company without my consent. I shall be in touch with my bank
          tomorrow to issue instructions to deny any further transactions. Just how do these
          people get our personal details allowing them to help themselves to our cash???

Jan 15, 2019

My Time Rewards — non authorized payments

I have subscribed for receiving cash back vouchers on next travel after booking travel on national expre...

My Time Rewardsunauthorized payment

I booked a train ticket from east midland trains online back in November, I then had an email confirmation and another advising me that they were delighted to enroll me into the reward scheme, there was no mention of any cost just that if I wanted it, I would be charged £15 per month . I declined as I rarely use a train. I now find I have been charged, have called the company and demanded a refund . The person I spoke to un- surprised and asked me no questions about why.
            I have been told that my account will be refunded with five working days. not very acceptable, they are quick enough to take the money and yet I have to wait five days to see if they keep their word.
            its a scam . steer clear of it

My Time Rewards — unauthorised withdrawal of funds

i noticed an entry on my bank statement for my credit card and had no idea what it was, so looked it up on...

My Time Rewards — I have been paying £15 for a member fee I didn’t sing up

My Time Rewards claims to give cash back and allow customers to save money. I am somehow a member of my time...

MyTimeRewards — my reward saving - unauthorized charges and unethical behaviour

I bought arain ticket through trainline website on 8/10/2018 and a reward popped out for the next purchase...

My Time Rewards — unauthorized debits from my account

I have just noticed from my account that I have been paying 2 x £15.00 to you from 19/2/18 to 22/2/18 for my...

My Time Rewards — unauthorized debits from my account

An unauthorized debit card charge of £10 was taken from my bank account for the last two months. I haven't...

My Time Rewards — complete save and my time rewards

I have just noticed that i have been paying 2 x £15.00 to you since at least 20/2/17 for my time rewards and...

My Time Rewards — money being taken from my credit card.

This must have started when I bought a suitcase from Debenhams and was offered £10 cash back. This month thi...

My Time Rewards — Unauthorised payments

I checked an old bank account today and was surprised to see transactions to "My Time Rewards" that I did not...

My Time Rewards — Unethical behaviour

I was shopping online with Simply Be clothing shop, as a first time buyer. I paid and everything was fine, a...