My Time Rewards — Money taken without knowing consent
My Time Rewards is taking £10 per month from my bank account and I don't know how they got the details as the money is actually coming out of my partners account and I don't have a card for this. I have tried to email twice and tell them I want this stopping but get no reply. I am inclined to contact the police about fraudulent withdrawal of money from my bank.
More My Time Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppersdiscount.com And My Time Rewards - getting money under false pretenses 
- My Time Rewards - UNAUTHORISED DEBIT 
- My Time Rewards - deducting money from my credit card 
- My Time Rewards - unauthorized debits from my account
- MyTimeRewards - Unautherised Deduction from Credit Card 
- My Time Rewards - Unethical behaviour 
- My Time Rewards - Unauthorised payments
- My Time Rewards - no idea what this is 
- My Time Rewards - complete save.co.uk and mytimerewards
- My Time Rewards - Taking money from my account without my authorisation.