My Living Spacesfailure to honor contract

D

LeRae the owner had entered into a contract with me for services and despite over 10 phone calls and emails, she has failed to make good on her promise to pay. I just have a problem with business owners who turn out to be deadbeats yet still solicit business and expect others to pay. This experience with this company has left a very bad taste in my mouth and I know that I will not be recommending them to others.

• Pa
    Palsam Nov 01, 2018

I haven't received my bed yet. It's supposed to be delivered April 12. Each time living spaces says they don't have it in inventory.

Why did you get order if you don't have it in inventory?

• Er
    Erick Martinez Sep 18, 2018

Living spaces is reaping people's money by selling defective stuff made in china and in top of being defective they convince you to buy "VIP CARE WARRANTY" which costs an extra $99.
    I put a claim to replace my defective sofas, they said the warranty doesn't not cover inside damages or pealing off.
    People don't waste your money.

• Ba
    Badday Sep 02, 2018

I spent 1800$ on furniture from living Spaces and I added 190$ on vip care when I call VIP care to come and clean some stains. They told me the time when it happened so I wasn't sure if happened in a week or more so they revus to set appointment and clean
    The stains. It will be the last time to shop from this store.