Living Spaces Furniture Logo

Living Spaces Furniture

Having problems with Living Spaces Furniture?

Living Spaces Furniture reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 18, 2008. The latest review Tempurpedic Mattress not delivered was posted on Jul 12, 2021. The latest complaint fraud was resolved on Dec 05, 2014. Living Spaces Furniture has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 89 reviews. Living Spaces Furniture has resolved 14 complaints.

Living Spaces Furniture Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 266 7300 (Customer Service)
14501 Artesia Blvd

Huntington Beach
6912 Edinger Ave Huntington Beach, CA 92647

Irvine
101 Technology Dr Irvine, CA 92618

La Mirada (Clearance Center)
14501 Artesia Blvd La Mirada, CA 90638

Menifee
30251 Antelope Rd Menifee, CA 92584

Mid City Los Angeles
4801 Venice Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90019

Monrovia
407 W Huntington Dr Monrovia, CA 91016

Rancho Cucamonga (Clearance Center)
12649 Foothill Blvd Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739

Redondo Beach
1519 Hawthorne Blvd Redondo Beach, CA 90278

Rialto Distribution Center (For Pickups Only)
3994 S Riverside Ave Rialto, CA 92324

Van Nuys at "The Plant" (Clearance Center)
14400 Arminta St Panorama City, CA 91402

1900 University Dr Vista, CA 92083

Bay Area
Fremont (Clearance Center)
49088 Fremont Blvd Fremont, CA 94537

Fremont Distribution Center (For Pickups Only)
41088 Boyce Rd Fremont, CA 94538

Gilbert
2300 SanTan Village Pkwy Gilbert, AZ 85295

Glendale
6767 W Bell Rd Glendale, AZ 85308

Phoenix (Clearance Center & Distribution Center)
6600 W Latham St Phoenix, AZ 85043

Scottsdale
16275 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Nevada
Summerlin
700 S Rampart Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89145

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Living Spaces Furniture Customer Service. Initial Living Spaces Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Living Spaces Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Living Spaces Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Living Spaces Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Living Spaces Furniture Complaints & Reviews, Page 4

Living Spacescustomer service

This has been the worst furniture purchasing experience I have ever had. We ordered our bed on April 10 and we still do not have it. Originally the bed was delivered six weeks after it was ordered. It took 3 weeks to deliver the bed after I was notified that it had arrived in my area. Once the bed was delivered, the delivery company assembled the bed and left without telling us that the bed was faulty. Since the bed was not aligned with the center of the room, my husband and I moved it resulting in the side rail completely falling off. We spent an hour attempting to put it back together with no luck. I have talked to multiple people at customer service, that last of whom was suppose to call me back last Wednesday. No call! I will NEVER order from this company again.

Living Spacessofa and recliner

We purchased a sofa (with reclining ends) and a recliner along with a console tablet and two end tables on June 5, 2016. We had to have someone come out to fix the "one of a kind" end table as the bottom shelf was upside down. Found out, these are not one of a kind. Regardless we will keep those since we like them. I love the look of the sofa and recliner however after sitting on them for a week we found the quality is not as good as we had hoped and when reclined I can feel the wood right under the fabric. I just called to see about returning them and was told I only had 7 days to return it. Today is June 13th. The young lady I spoke with suggested she ask a manager, I did not even ask her to do this so she must have known there was a possibility they would approve it. But, no...they basically said your too late. Not now, very disappointed. Our customer number is C-7737471, I just want a refund and I will go elsewhere. I understand there is a restocking fee, I have no problem paying that. Order number SO-1977644

Living Spacescustomer service

We got defective chair when they delivered it to us. It only can turn 30 degree instead of 270 degree as the displayed one. We did not notice that until we come back to livingspaces to shop for other things and sit on the displayed chair again.
      My wife called customer service, asked them to fix it but they require $99 fee since it over 30 days. They sent us a defective chair, and talked to us like we have responsibility for that problem. They said or we can take the chair to Riverside for fixing it with no fee, but renting the truck and time to drive there even cost more.
      This is a very bad customer service and not flexible at all. They are loosing us as loyal customer, and we will not shop here anymore for our other houses.

Living Spacesdefective mattress / poor customer service

Please save yourself from the headache from purchasing anything from living spaces. In November 2015 I purchase a youth bunk bed set, kitchen table, bench and 1 chair, and a California King Mattress. All was well for the most part during the purchasing portion of this saga. Delivery was timely, except for the back order of 1 chair but even that arrived earlier than anticipated. First issue was with my mattress. We ordered a bed frame from another furniture store so our mattress was delivered 12/10/15, 18 days ahead of our bed frame. So the mattress remained wrapped in plastic, unused until our bed frame arrived 12/18/15. Upon unwrapping the mattress, my husband discovered an unraveled seam on the side of the mattress. We took photos, contacted living spaces, was given a link to upload photos, then nothing. After many phone calls to living spaces customer service, which included a ridiculous conversation with a representative regarding using the correct language (separation opposed to tear or rip, DONT SAY DAMAGE...didn't I send photos that contained image of defect???) or your claim will be denied, had to suffer 2 more phones calls to schedule mattress inspection. That finally occurred 1/21/16. Inspector said he could not give us his opinion but after husband pressed him, he said he thought the seam separation probably came from manufacturer like that. We would have to await the official decision from living spaces. I had not heard anything from anyone re: the inspection so I called first week in February, then again 2/17 and spoke with Nancy who stated someone would call me back soon, as Elizabeth had been in contact with vendor, Diamond Mattresses. All of March I receive no feedback re: mattress but had to now contact living spaces again re: drawer that would not open on storage portion of the bunk bed unit and another that was broken on the steps connected to the top bunk. To my surprise not only was a decision made to replace both components that contained the defective drawers but the exchange was scheduled during that same call. The even exchange of replacement components took place on 3/16/16. Unfortunately still no word on the results of mattress inspection.
        Called again 4/5/16 and spoke with Stacy who informed me that a determination was made that the separation was not large enough to warrant a replacement but an appointment would be scheduled to have someone come out and repair the opening. 4/8/16 I call back yet again because I know no one has any intention on calling me back and spoke with Nancy. Now I have more problems - the full size bed that is the bottom portion of my daughter's Varsity bunk bed set, has broken side rails and warped slats. She was sitting on the bed and heard wood break and then mattress cave in on one side. Slats were not fully secured and those that were screwed in, were only screwed in at the very edge of side rails and since there is no center support, it was bound to crack and break. So in addition to following up on my existing mattress issue, I have a new claim. Spoke with Nancy and she sent me another link to upload photos of broken items so they could be replaced. The portal through which you upload photos I think is designed as a deterrent. I had to send several emails to Nancy directly with the photos attached because pics were too large to be uploaded. Pictures were 2-3MB each...frustrating. Anyway, Nancy was nice enough to confirm the receipt of photos and that she had forwarded them to appropriate dept. for review. She however did not have any additional info. re: mattress, no record of conversation with Stacy re: decision to repair mattress instead of replacement, no notes to that effect, like the conversation never happened. She only saw that someone was supposed to follow up with me re: mattress inspection decision. Ok, so I know I am growing suspicious and am pretty sure that they have no intention of doing anything to resolve mattress issue. And no one has addressed the issue that each time there was contact re: my mattress claim follow-up I HAD TO INITIATE CALL. Customer service leaves great deal to be desired. Saturday I scheduled replacement of side rails with Nancy for Monday 4/11/16 between 12pm and 330pm. She however was not able to provide me with any more info re: mattress - only that I requested an escalation and a manager to contact me. I did not request that, my request to have someone let me know when someone was coming to repair mattress - which still wasn't really a satisfactory resolution. That was also another clue that the previous info I got from Stacy re: repair of mattress had all but dissolved into thin air, and MAYBE a manager was going to call me with the bad news that the decision was to do nothing.
        The representatives came out and replaced the side rails only, securing them closer to the inside of rails instead of edge. But my husband pointed out that the slats were warped as a result of them buckling and no center support. Rep suggested that we could add plywood for additional support and my husband replied that we should not have to for the 1300 bunk bed set. Of course, the did the bare minimum and left. So now we have to secure the bed to save our investment in this poorly constructed bed set.

Today 4/13/16 I get a call from Josh/Joshua, asking me what can he do to help with my concerns. WTH! I explain to him that I was waiting to hear from someone to schedule the repair of the loose seam in my mattress as told to me by Stacy that was the decision based on the inspection. He regretted to inform me that that was incorrect - the decision was that my issue was not covered by the manufacturer's warranty, nothing they could do about it, they are only the retailer. I expressed that this was completely unsatisfactory, severely delayed response. I paid full price for an expensive mattress and he is basically telling me I'm SOL, he can do nothing and I have no recourse, he is corporate and any other efforts to express my grievances would simply be returned to his desk. Well, Im going to do my best to fill up his desk and I am on a campaign to get the word out about their defective furniture, less than satisfactory customer service and poor after sale assistance. I will never purchase another thing from them and will be closing my account. Customer service is king and they don't deserve another penny from me. Living spaces management really needs to review its customer service issues, service is beyond dismal, its infuriating. If any one has any real corporate contact information, please share. I desire a new mattress without defect, reduced price on defective mattress, at the very minimum, they honor what was told to me and that was mattress was to be repaired.

Living Spaces — poor customer service

I recently had my first and last experience with this poorly managed company. The staff seems to have almost...

Living Spaces — mattress return policies

I purchased a mattress and after it was delivered I slept on it and it was not comfortable at all. Most...

Living Spaces — product and customer service

Purchased a couple recliners 8/15. They broke within 3 weeks. Contacted Living Spaces, they sent out repair...

Living Spaces — my love seat looks terrible I bought this insurance and you say you can't fix it because you can't get the parts

Our love seat looks terrible. We bought it at Living Spaces on March 5 2013 We bought the VIP insurance for...

Living Spaces Furniture — their unfair operating procedures and overall greed!

This furniture store is, without a doubt, the "worst" when it comes to customer service and...

Living Spaces Furniture — boyd sofas

Do not buy furniture from here.When you buy new furniture, they send you used items. They trick you and fool...

Living Spacesdining room table

I called the VIP customer care line for warranty on our dining room table as soon as the damage occurred. I was told to email pictures and that our warranty would be covered (all this after waiting on hold for over an hour) After a week I had not heard anything and on my day off, tried to call back. FINALLY got a live person on the phone and she told me that my warranty WOULD NOT be honored because it was "accidental damage" (but it clearly states on my warranty paper that it DOES cover accidental damage) and that I was sent the information as to why. I was never sent any information via email, phone call or postal service. When I contested, she told me I needed to speak to a Living Spaces person so I was transferred over. I spoke with a woman who told me that someone would call me back THAT DAY. I never received a phone call back. Here it is 3 weeks later, on my day off again and I tried to call the warranty department, no answer. I called Living Spaces and was told they only handle manufacturer warranties. I was given a website address to contact the VIP warranty care department. She gave me www.servicecomusa.net. If you look that up, it is NOT the warranty claim department. So I had to search the 1-800 number thru google to find the correct email address. I sent another email and now I am just waiting to see if anyone replies. I am so pissed off. The whole reason we purchased the warranty is so our furniture is covered. It clearly states "COVERS ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE, water rings, water damage" then to be told that my warranty will not be covered because it was "accidental". It makes no sense. I am just about ready to load up my table and drive down to Living Spaces and force them to give me a new one.

Living Spaces Furnitureno delivery and restocking fee

Do not buy from this crooked outfit !!! they didn"t deliver the furniture..four times..charged me 420 dollars to cancel the order!!!

Saturday may 9th bought a 7 piece sectional and two leather couches. $4200.. sooo happy! they told me it would be delivered on sunday, may 10th ..mother's day..i told them to come in a small truck. they came in a semi truck..couldn't deliver!!! they said later that sunday..no..the guy didn't get back in time. then they made appointment for wednesday morning, my 80 year old dad waited 3 hours..they showed up in a semi again... then they said they would come at night on wednesday.. they cancelled again..i am every one of these days canceling things i need to do..then today thursday ..they said we can deliver between 8 pm and 12 am. in the rain .. i said forget it and cancel my order...at 1pm in the afternoon..so tonight may 14th..i get a call at 7;50 pm i get a call they will be here to drop off the order the order i had cancelled.. i spent 20 minutes telling the guy how disrespectfully i had been treated and then they tell me they will charge me 420 dollars restocking fee!!! i told the guy i didn't want it delivered at all. they still loaded it and were bringing it in the rain!!! i am a fifth grade teacher and i have been scammed.. do not purchase anything from this company!!! after reading the other comments here i was afraid to have it delivered..they have in the past not backed up their products...their salespeople are nice..it is just a crooky outfit..

Living Spaces Furniture — fraud

On December 4, 2014 I bought a full size bedroom on line, on the receive it stated delivery for the same day...

Living Spacesdidn't deliver what I paid for

Living Spaces did not include legs or hardware to the bed I bought. I returned to the store where they told me that I wasn't in their "system". I assured them that I was because I have the bed to prove it but they insisted that I wasn't. They wouldn't give me the legs and hardware for my bed. I then called their Corporate office who told me they would be able to help me but I never received my legs or hardware. When I called back to find out when they had mailed it out, I was told that nothing was mailed. The bed is not assembled correctly so it's not being supported properly and it's starting to get messed up. I'm so upset and disappointed by the way they treated me. They passed me around from person to person to person at the stores and then at corporate and then finally they lied to me and they really left me feeling like I had been suckered. They ripped me off big time and that's not right.

Living Spacesservice

Hello, I purchased Palazzo eastern king bed frame yesterday from living spaces online. I had ordered my bed for delivery due to the fact that I am a wounded combat veteran, and is hard for me to do much or get around.
                When I first placed my order I was sent an email telling me that I would receive a call to confirm my order. I received a call from an Elizabeth Nuno. Elizabeth.[protected]@livingspaces.com. When I first got on the phone with Elizabeth she seemed very rushed and very rude. She needed me to provide a scanned and emailed copy of a few things. As I was in the process of doing so she was very rude over the phone and kept rushing me to email certain documents to her. I told her to hold several times and told her it would take me a few minutes, so then I just put her on hold. Lol.
                Couple hours go by and the delivery truck finally shows up. Once the two delivery men arrived they did not say much to me as a customer and got right to work unloading and putting the bed together.
                After about 10 min the bed was put together, but turned out they brought the wrong size bed to my house. What happens next really pissed me off. Not only were the two delivery men getting loud with me they left the bed that I cant even sleep on and took off with no help once so ever, and when they left my property they drove right on my lawn.
                Now with that being said remember I am a wounded combat veteran served in a combat zone and was retired due to my injuries. I have never felt so ripped off and pissed on in my entire life.
                After I columned myself I called Living Spaces after hours and left a message saying that I received the wrong size bed and for somebody to please call me in the morning.
                0800 my cell rings and lone behold Elizabeth is on the line. Again she was rude and ###. I had told Elizabeth my problem and first thing she tells me is, its not there fault it is mine. Wow
                I then asked Elizabeth what do I need to do to get the right bed. She said I have to pay a 5% restocking fee and another $99 delivery fee. I could of freaked out and started yelling and saying how I was a Vet and all that nonsense, but I am not that kind of person. Instead I said fine and payed $124 dollars on top of the $600 I have already paid, for a bed that probably cost $30 bucks to make. If I did not pay, I would have to continue to sleep on my hard wood floor, not so comfortable for someone such as myself suffering from combat injuries.
                Anyway after all that nonsense, I have to sleep on the floor another night, because they don't do same day deliveries on exchanges. It just keeps getting better.
                So I can order a bed online in the middle of the afternoon and get it delivered in the same day, but when living spaces messes up, and then gets payed for messing they for some reason cant get me my bed in the same day. Sounds like some priorities are out of order and should be fixed before no one wants to buy from this crap hole of a store.
                Long story short DONT EVER BUY FROM LIVING SPACES.
                Next time Living Spaces, you should treat all your customers with respect and dignity.

service

Respond

Living Spacescheap furniture they don't stand behind

Bought a couch set there in Jan 2012 and had the delivery men sit them down in the middle of the living room and covered them with a sheet, told the men I was going to start painting...my husband was called out of town for a week and when he returned we painted that night, the next day when paint dried we moved the couch and found that the backs were falling OFF, I called LS and they said a guy would come repair them...I had them 12 days and their return policy is 7 days to discover a defect..I fought them tooth and nail reported to BBB and Credit company they took back the furniture and let me choose another set but charged a restocking fee...aaaaarrrrgggghhh, they tried to make me look stupid with BBB saying I was doing major renovation and caused the damage and I kept the first set...LIES! well I have had this NEW set for 3 Months and it is FALLING APART... I had my last set for 15 years with no problem I should have just had them recovered and kept them...I have another set in my upper Living room that I have had for 13 years with no problem...but this place is a ripoff they restock defective furniture and customer service is the ultimate worse service I have ever had, the supervisor yells says things like ABUSE...me and my husband are in our late 40's and have 2 daughters living here...ABUSE???? DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR BUSINESS YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY...ALL FURNITURE IS SUB-STANDARD AND CHEAP...

Living Spaces — customer service/warranty

I have owned a Berkline reclining sofa and loveseat for 15 months. I was assured that by the sales staff at...

Living Spaces — horrible customer service

I ordered furnitrue on August 4th to be delivered on the 5th between 6-10pm. The sales person mentioned that...

Living Spaces Furniture — poor service on warranty

This Rating is far ABOVE what they deserve. Should have checked out the complaints against this company...

Living Spacesdefective product

The Sale of Goods Act of 1979 and the Law of Sales/Uniform Sales Act of California makes it an implied term of the contract that goods be as described of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose. As you are in breach of contract my husband and I are rejecting the Power Sofa and Love Seat delivered to our home on April 27, 2011. We request the following action to be taken by Living Spaces; either: (1) replace the Power Sofa and Love Seat and/or (2) refund the entire sum paid to Living Spaces for the Power Sofa and Love Seat.
                    Both items delivered have been defective since the date of delivery. Several telephone calls have been placed to Living Spaces since April 2011 to June 7, 2011 along with a copy of a letter submitted to Living Spaces on April 28, 2011 explaining numerous issues with this product, the delivery service and false promises by Living Spaces.
                    As of June 6, 2011, contact was made with Living Spaces because the Power Sofa and Love Seats are not operating and are defective, missing parts and power surge issues. This is extremely unacceptable and we have had nothing but issues with these products since the items were delivered to our home. We are extremely dissatisfied with the products received by Living Spaces.
                    We would appreciate your prompt response and resolution to our problem within two (2) weeks from June 7, 2011 or we will seek the help from a consumer protection agency, small claims court and/or the Better Business Bureau. Several requests for a Regional Manager to make contact with us have gone unanswered. We have initiated all contact with your store and are disgusted at the lack of professional courtesy being extended.

5 Responses
                      • Ni
                        nickyrn May 17, 2012

Do not buy any furniture from Living Spaces because they do not stand behind their products. I bought a Kelsey reclining sofa. A little more than a year after making the purchase, one side of my cushions came out and on the other side, the same thing is occurring. I hate this furniture. I looks like I had this furniture for years which is not the case. I was told by one of their reps that I should use an outside committee to repair my sofa. I should not have to do that.

Again, do not buy any furniture from Living Spaces. They are a rip off of a company. Buyer beware.

• Ap
                        aprilcameo Jun 08, 2011

As of June 6, 2011, contact was made with Living Spaces because the Power Sofa and Love Seats are not operating and are defective, missing parts and power surge issues. This is extremely unacceptable and we have had nothing but issues with these products since the items were delivered to our home at 457 Cienaga Drive, Fullerton, CA 92835. We are extremely dissatisfied with the products received by Living Spaces.

• Li
                        living spaces May 19, 2011

donot pay bunos a person the parkent antende

• Ro
                        Robin Trujillo Jun 09, 2009

I dont know if this is the right place to complain about a living room set we purchaced in Feb.
                        in Rancho Cucamonga the sales rep told us your couches are covered no matter what happens to them.
                        well last week a leg broke this week a right armrest broke with minimal pressure applied and the warranty
                        people were very rude with us he basicly said you might be bringing the couch down for nothing because it probably wont be covered under your warranty and thats not good concidering were about 80 miles away
                        the reps name was someone named Frank who wasnt very helpful, anyway maybe were just stuck with a
                        faulty couch...plese help
                        Robin and Catherine Trujillo...[protected] or [protected]

• Su
                        Suzanne Cole Jun 04, 2009

purchased living room couch, love seat, chair & ottoman- only used 6 times and material is already fraying. Company refuses to make good on purchase