Muslima.comFake messages

A

I have signed up for Muslima and haven't used it for a while.
Recently when I logged into my account I saw that I had many received messages. Then I saw that someone was chatting with men from my account!
I immediately contacted Muslima customer service and said that someone hacked my account and used it without my notice. They did not reply. I tried to contact them again but they decided to ignore me. Then I deleted my account.
These people are some kind of scammers!

• Ib
    Ibran_ibran Oct 07, 2018

Stay away from this scam website! the staff members steal pictures from all over the internet and use them to create fake profiles. When you pay for a membership they have no real desire to talk to you, but once they see that your membership almost expire, they suddenly show a lot of desire, in order to keep you spending money on memberships.