MultiChoice Africa / DSTV — dstv explora 2 fully installed
I bought a dstv explora 2 fully installed from Makro to replace my current decoder which is faulty. They cannot do the installation as I am staying in Hartebeespoort. (20km from Pretoria) They advised me to contact multichoice but they do not have installers in Hartebeespoort. So now I have decoder in a box. Does this mean that I should get someone from Pretoria and pay extra for the "full" installation. Who should I get?
Should I bring back the decoder for a refund as at this stage I do not know what to do. I thought this is supposed to be an easy process.
Could I please get someone to give me a clear indication on what I should do to get this done.
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv