MTNnsfwmob

There is a system that stole my air time, ijust got an sms from them and about r 173.00 was billed, I dont know how to get back my money, I also cannot find the company who did it, I blame mtn for giving this company my deatails, they must sort this thing out because I cannot buy air time, I am afraid it will be gone

Mandjies Dec 28, 2010

Try "www.waspa.co.za" they deal with this kind of stuff. I have the same problem currently, the people you are after are "NSFMOB" they probably charged you from the [protected] or [protected] number. Isnt necessarily MTN's fault, as your number was phished. Try the following companies as well, SmartCall tech [protected] or Waspa [protected]
    Hope that helps!!

Linkey Mar 04, 2011

I also have this NSFWMOB thing that is deducting my airtime. I called Smartcall tech last month but the deductions are still going through. Can someone please help.

• Ki
    Kidjoz Mar 21, 2011

### MTN they keep telling me to call Smartcall too but these fly by night subscriptions companies keep deducting and this has been happening for more than a year to me! They know about these companies but do nothing to prevent it from happening for their customers, they are very good with marketing to get money in but give ### all out when it comes to good customer service.. i cant even load airtime right now on my MTN crap sim card, for as far as i know they can eat a fat can full of dicks. . .

• Fr
    Freddy#2 Mar 26, 2011

Ho Ho, Mtn!! After reading the complaints of your members, it's so sad, where to now? U, MTN are the provider but it seem you are powerless in this regard. "Because i have the same problem with NSFMOB!!! Is this to much to ask???

• Pu
    Pupsiegirl Mar 30, 2011

I have also been taken for R20 by NSFW I phoned Mtn only to be told i must have clicked on their link accidently, but sorry i didn't give permission or fill in a form for money to be deducted off my blimmen phone!!! How can Mtn allow this kind of thing to happen????

• Ye
    Yebolife Apr 12, 2011

MTN is letting us down, They are service providers which means they have power over this companies. I can't load airtime. I am using another network to load airtime. MTN is ripping us alive. NSFWMOB website does not work. Can somebody help?

• Po
    Pooru Japtutor Apr 15, 2011

i figured it out! its spyware, after realising getting mtn to help me wont work so well..i attempted to find a program to block that number, almost succeeded and then ya didnt work out.so then i got frustrated and reset my phone to default settings. Havent seen my airtime deducted in two days so far, normally everyday R20. Reccon reseting your phone to default factory settings is worth a try

• Th
    thando47 Apr 26, 2011

i want to stop this network

• Th
    thando47 Apr 26, 2011

i want to stop this network from taking my airtime

• Si
    Sifiso Apr 28, 2011

Hi I want to unsubscrib/stop NSFWMOB from taking my airtime, I've been sending them stop sms but on change.
    My number are: [protected]

LisaBun May 05, 2011

Same problem. Anyone have a solution?

LisaBun May 05, 2011

Same problem. NSFWMob are thieves. Anyone have a solution?

• Mf
    m f sathekge May 24, 2011

mtn must come wiyh yhe solution to this problem, coz i called their callcentres and i was told that the whole airtime missing story will be over in two days, but nothing was done, called again and they gave numbers that doesnt exist, they are responsible for this and they must stop it immidietely or else something will happen

• Jd
    JDL2 May 31, 2011

Same happened, everytime I load airtime MTN it gets taken off by this NSFWMOB whoever the hell it is. Well easy I have broken my MTN sim card and have now joined CELL C, as when you call MTN customer care number an operator does not even have the decency to answer your call. Well Goodbye MTN forever and you are definately going to lose a lot more customers if you dont sort out this website that just takes your airtime.

• Ne
    Nel61 Jun 02, 2011

Help I have the same problem. I only see complaints and no solutions on the site - what do we do

• Mo
    Moneybod Jun 15, 2011

It just doesnt make sense as to why MTN is not able to block this rubbish, this people are ripping us off, so now how do I have to recharge with MTN???? I am going to change to Vodacom, there is no customer service at MTN

• Ra
    Raz00 Jul 06, 2011

email this address for nsfwmob

[email protected]

• Mp
    mpho99 Jul 08, 2011

I have the same problem. Some NFSWMOB has been deducting my airtime without my consent.MTN has let us down in a big way because of their incompetence.MTN must do the noble thing and refund us all our money because it is their fault.

• Cu
    CUS1 Jul 25, 2011

I had the same problem today but I am with Cell C.On contacting them they provided me with a number for Smartcall who are actually the culprits.The number is [protected]

Angi360 Aug 20, 2011

Come on!!! Not only MTN CELL C 2!!! EVery flippen day I am resubscribed for R20 per day, sms cost to opt out, just to be congratulated on your subscription next day.Angi360

• Si
    siya Aug 20, 2011

where are your offices so i can sue you i am sick an tired of your scam ###

• Pi
    Piet93 Sep 26, 2011

Phone the following number but do so with a landline number otherwise you will be subscribed again, [protected]. Follow the prompts and wait for wapbill to send you a sms. Hope it works guys