Menu
mSpy Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

mSpy
reviews & complaints

www.mspy.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.4 103 Reviews

mSpy Complaints Summary

82 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: With mSpy's exceptional service, your concerns are likely to be addressed quickly and effectively. However, stay informed about their service offerings and policies. Regularly review user feedback on various platforms to get a complete picture of their customer service. Prepare specific questions or concerns you might have before contacting support for a more streamlined experience.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for mSpy has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of mSpy. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest mSpy reviews & complaints

2:28 pm EST

mSpy terrible service

worst service ever, request a refund they make you wait almost a week for someone to get in touch with you on it. Even though you get 2 week refund you better decide quickly or you wont' get your moeny back. Customer service is joke on the website and half the things they offer don't even work with Rooting the phone. Keylogger doesn't work properly. Date and Time aren't correct at all. the phone doens't update like it's advertised. Much better choices out ther for the price. DO NOT BUY!

C
11:13 am EST

mSpy - App was found and removed from target phone

I purchased mSpy on 2/11/2024 (6 days ago). I paid for a year subscription. The target phone found out about the app only after 4 days. The target phone owner removed the app and will not allow me access to the target phone. I followed all the steps to successfully add the app to the target phone, including "hiding" the app. Today (2/17/24) I tried to call...

O
5:41 am EST

mSpy - Same as above

I purchased Mspy software in February of this month which cost me euro 84.83 for three months subscription. When I tried to add my device they asked me for extra euro 100.00 I tried to install it on my Android device and faced more problems. They asked me to pay using Discover card which I don't have because Discover only used in the US. I decided to cancel...

Is mSpy legit?

Our verdict: Through its investigations, Complaints Board highlights mSpy with moderate legitimacy concerns, advising potential users to proceed with caution. The advice underscores the importance of meticulous review of mSpy's practices before engagement.

mSpy earns 39% level of Trustworthiness

Moderate Trust Alert: Complaints board rates mSpy at 39%. Read reviews and beware of negative issues before engaging.

Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.

mSpy protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

We have received reports that the website associated with mSpy is selling fake products. If you are considering purchasing products from this website, it's important to do additional research, verify the website's legitimacy, and consider contacting the manufacturer to determine the authenticity of the products.

Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We found clear and detailed contact information for mSpy. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
  • Despite a low legitimacy rating, mSpy has demonstrated a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction with a resolution rate 92% of 89 negative reviews. While caution is advised when dealing with this company, their focus on resolving customer complaints is a positive sign for those who choose to use their services.
  • mSpy has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • mSpy has registered the domain name for mspy.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.
  • Mspy.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows mSpy website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Mspy.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
  • Mspy.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with mSpy, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.
  • mSpy as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.
  • Several positive reviews for mSpy have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.
  • mSpy website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.
  • This website offers payment methods that provide the option for customers to get their money back, which could be a positive indicator of the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.
P
11:42 am EST

mSpy - 12 month premium subscription

We wanted to find an app to make our 2 son's iPhones safe to use ie block from inappropriate sites or content, reduce screen time, block certain social media apps etc. Mspy claimed to do all this and more and after a number of live chats with sales representatives who confirmed the app could do everything we needed it to on both phones we went ahead and...

D
7:21 am EST

mSpy Premium

was misold product paid £250 ans was promised would work on the target phone and i would be able to see all messages snapchat etc, its like having the phone in your hand.

Cannot access snapchat cannot access text messages or whatsapp all i can access is contact numbers photos and emails. Absolutley pointless.

Have sent numerous emails to mspy and get the same response we will give you 3 months extra for free. How is that any good when the product doesnt even serve a purpose. I feel cheated and scammed, these were supposed to be one of the best on the market, but cannot access anything absolute waste of money. they wont give me my money back have been trying since 1 day after purchasing. absolute scam selling you a pointless product. trying to protect my child and keep him safe and end upgetting conned out of £250 which we dont have to spare.

Claimed loss: £250

Desired outcome: Refund

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified mSpy representatives only. If you are affiliated with mSpy, please claim your business to access these details.

G
8:28 am EST

mSpy mspy premium subscription

I purchased the software and discovered that it is not functioning properly in the UK. Despite attempting various troubleshooting steps, we were unable to resolve the issue, specifically with the tracking feature. We promptly reported the problem and requested a refund within the 14-day purchase window. However, despite months passing, we are still pursuing this matter. Each time we reach out, the team suggests contacting service support and attempting further solutions. We have confirmed that our situation aligns with the refund policy, as the software is not working on genuine, non-jailbroken devices. We will persist in our pursuit of justice until a resolution is reached.

Desired outcome: Should get full refund

D
11:41 pm EST

mSpy Premium subscription

This seems to be nothing more than a money scene they don’t tell you about the “extream” package, when purchasing or on the website, but all the info stated what I paid for I would get. I’ve had less than a week and every day it is something with the service and connection. Nothing has fully worked, they want you to send texts like “100000” or reinstall all along they know these issues are gonna happen before you purchase. I’ve asked for a refund everyday for the last 6 days. Within the 14 days or to give me the access they promised per website. I’ve gotten neither.

Claimed loss: 100

Desired outcome: I want the service as outlined at time of purchase or full refund.

A
4:59 pm EST

mSpy - Monitoring service

I have had the service for more than a year. I paid over $100 in September 2023 for a year renewal to get me through September 2024. I have had intermittent problems but they usually try to resolve it. The phone I was monitoring stopped transmitting in December so I uninstalled and reinstalled the software. It is still not updating so I reached out to...

V
8:25 am EST

mSpy Mspy premium subscription

I have prepaid for 3 months, after end of this period they charged me again for another 3 months automatically. On 3 October 2023 I switched off the auto renewal (it is quite difficult) and received confirmation e-mail for this. Out of a sudden they charged me once again after 3 months on 26 December for another 3 months until 20 March 2024. On my concern they answered that I myself have turned on auto renewal maybe by mistake. I asked if they can prove that (e-mail or whatever), but no answer. They just steal money from my credit card, and I expect they will do it again after 3 months.

Claimed loss: CHF 141.23

Desired outcome: CHF 141.23

M
3:47 pm EST
Replied
mSpy replied to this review.

mSpy For business needs

As a business owner, I needed a reliable solution to ensure my employees were using their company phones responsibly. After extensive research, I came across mSpy, a comprehensive monitoring software that exceeded my expectations. Installing the software on multiple devices was seamless and quick, saving me valuable time and effort.

One of the standout features of mSpy is its advanced GPS tracking capability. This game-changing feature allows me to monitor the real-time location of the devices, providing me with valuable insights into my employees' activities. This level of visibility has significantly improved my ability to manage and coordinate tasks efficiently.

While it's important to acknowledge that using monitoring software may raise concerns about privacy invasion, I firmly believe that when used responsibly and in accordance with legal and ethical principles, mSpy becomes an indispensable tool. It empowers me to maintain transparency and accountability within my business, helping to foster a culture of trust and productivity among my team members.

mSpy has proven to be an invaluable asset in my quest to maintain a secure and productive work environment. Its comprehensive features, seamless installation process, and commitment to ethical use make it a top choice for any business owner seeking to ensure responsible phone usage among their employees.

1:07 am EST
mSpy has left an official reply on this complaint.

mSpy I have had this product for less than a week, it doesn't work at all

I ordered mspy and installed it on a phone I wanted to track. I followed the directions to the letter with no issues for installation. It never worked. There was no other instructions. I want a full refund and when I asked them for this, they refused. What a POS company. I will find as many review sites to get this out. Not only does the product not work, but the company also doesn't stand behind their product. The next stop is BBB and the Attorney General of VA.

Claimed loss: $141.98

Desired outcome: I want a full refund

L
6:42 pm EST
mSpy has left an official reply on this complaint.

mSpy Paid for a whole year for nothing and now taken money again!

I bought MSpy last December at a cost of £104.99 for a year as it worked out cheaper only to discover that the phone I wanted it for had to be jailbroken but the software wasn’t available. Needless to say I asked for a refund, this was refused. I even offered to just pay for the one month (even though I couldn’t use the service) but again refused so in essence I wasted my money.

I was very angry and felt I’d been missold the product but put it down to experience. They did offer me 3 months extra! For a service I couldn’t use!

Imagine my anger to find they have now taken money from my account again, this time for £149.99. No email or message to say this was going to happen. I had honestly forgotten all about this dreadful company until this reared its head again. I have messaged them on chat, and messages management but how disgusting that they are doing this. Something has to be done.

G
4:47 am EST
Replied
mSpy replied to this review.

mSpy A wide range of features

Having two teenagers in the house can be quite a challenge, especially in this digital age where online safety is a major concern. That's why I decided to purchase mSpy, as it was claimed to be reliable monitoring software to keep a close eye on their online activities and ensure their well-being.

The installation process of mSpy was quite straightforward, thanks to its well-guided setup. I was pleasantly surprised by the range of features it offered, particularly the ability to monitor various social media platforms. It provided me with a comprehensive overview of their online interactions, allowing me to identify and address any potential issues promptly.

While the price of mSpy may seem a little high, considering the peace of mind and thorough protection it provides, I believe it is well worth the investment. Knowing that I can effectively safeguard my children from potential online threats brings me immense relief and confidence as a parent.

In conclusion, mSpy has proven to be an invaluable tool in ensuring the safety and well-being of my teenagers in today's digital world. With its user-friendly interface and extensive monitoring capabilities, it has given me the peace of mind I need to navigate the challenges of parenting in the digital age.

T
1:12 am EST
mSpy has left an official reply on this complaint.

mSpy Software doesn't work on my phone

On may 27th and 18th/20th august 2023.. The deduct $119.99 usd from my debit card.. After that I email them to refund.. And then after they refund and they auto deduct again from my account.. Until now no response.. And also please check get back to me as soon as possible.. This is very easy matter to. Solve.. Just check the record whether have or not.. I already send my bank statement also.. Still no response.. Check properly and refund to my account.. Thanks for the help.

Claimed loss: $119.99 and $83.99 usd

Desired outcome: Please refund. ,I'd appreciate a response, I would like an apology,etc.

Update by Tommy Hii
Dec 18, 2023 9:30 am EST

I already email but until today no one response

Update by Tommy Hii
Nov 28, 2023 10:51 pm EST

The software doesn't work I also don't know how to use it and auto deduct my money from my debit card

K
12:02 pm EST

mSpy - Unauthorized renewal

In November 2022, I subscribed to MSPY's services and paid in full for a one-year subscription. Unfortunately, my experience with their services was far from satisfactory, as I was only able to use the services for one month before they abruptly stopped working. To my dismay, I recently discovered that MSPY has charged my account once again, this time in...

S
10:56 am EST
mSpy has left an official reply on this complaint.

mSpy Mspy software to monitor child location and activity

I purchased the annual subscription of the mspy software to use in Greece on Nov 13, 2023. My own phone is android and my son's phone is an iphone. I accidentaly bought the massistance option as well. I tested the software and unfortunately the geolocation option in Greece across platforms was not working. On the 14th Nov, 2023, the next day, I contacted the mspy team and asked for a full refund. Since then I raised repeated tickets for refund, with no luck. I have never encountered such a bad customer service company. I explained the reasons why I wanted a full refund, but no luck until now. I ended up buying another software to worked seamlessly in Greece after the installation.

Claimed loss: €56.52 massistace€105.39 annual subscription

Desired outcome: Full refund of massistance and annual subscription

Update by Sofia Korsavva
Dec 18, 2023 10:34 am EST

Hi there, your billing department in all communications - except the last one, where they offer me a 25% refund - keeps telling me that they are not issuing a refund, and that I should get technical support instead. I have a PhD in IT and have been working as IT infrastructure engineer and 3rd line support for over 25 years. I do not want to be forced to contact your technical department, and forced to pay for such services. If your software was business ready, you would not have to force people to buy into installation services of this kind. Your company completely disregards the European Consumer Law that states that a customer has the right to ask for a full refund within the first 14 days of a purchase, no questions asked. Furthermore your refund policy is open to interpretation and contradicts parts of the legal framework as defined by the european directive 773/2004 about fair competition practices, as you are witholding customer money when your software is non-functional, and you refuse to comply with the refund policy as defined by the European Consumer legal framework.

You are wasting my time with all these useless communications, and I can see from other unfortunate customers, that your policy involves witholding customer money and non refunding.

A
1:23 pm EST
mSpy has left an official reply on this complaint.

mSpy Wanting a refund for misconception of product prior to purchase and company is refusing to refund my money

I spoke with several representatives prior to purchasing this product as far as what I needed to to to get this product on the target phone. Each representative I spoke advised all I needed to have was either the users iCloud credentials or physical access to the phone. Once purchased I was told I had to have physical access for what I wanted which was not possible for me and was not explained prior to purchase.

Desired outcome: I want my full refund. The phone was never linked to the account I want a response as well.

7:31 am EST

mSpy Mspy membership

I was charged for a one-year subscription and have not been able to access account. I also paid for assistance and have not received any.

what would be my best choice after trying almost everything in my power to communicate with mSpy costumer service online?

Why wouldn't they call me back after I left my contact information including phone number and email address?

when I try logging in it says password is wrong and I click on reset password but then I am directed to another subscription page asking me to subscribe to another plan.

Desired outcome: I wish someone would contact me at [protected] and resolve this issue.email address is [protected]@hotmail.com.

B
12:40 am EST

mSpy - Wrong information showed at the time of purchase

When I was searching for tracking app google shows this in the top list and the website clearly mentioned that if u are not satisfied with the product u can request for refund within 14days of the purchase anyhow they have not mentioned what exactly the statisfation means openly, only when u do the research about the refund policy is where they will tell u...

R
11:44 am EST

mSpy They refused refund

I just cannot believe , scam are exciting and this company is one of them.

They clearly say 14 days refund guaranty and I wanted refund after 2 hour as not working.

I spend 1 hour with their support team and still not working.

Then you need to write an email or file to billing team and it’s just a joke , they say we will freeze your account till you are capable of using it.

What a joke just give me back my money you are just thief

mSpy Customer Reviews Overview

mSpy is a comprehensive monitoring solution that is designed to help parents track their children's online activities. The software is easy to install and provides a wide range of features that allow users to monitor their children's phone calls, text messages, social media activities, and GPS location.

According to customer reviews on mspy.com, many users have found the software to be effective in monitoring their children's online activities. One of the main benefits that users have highlighted is the software's ease of use and user-friendly interface.

Another key positive point is the variety of monitoring features that mSpy offers. Users have highlighted that they can monitor a wide range of activities including call logs, text messages, social media, and GPS location. This allows parents to have a comprehensive view of their child's online activities.

Additionally, users have reported that mSpy's customer support team is helpful and responsive. The team is available to answer any questions and provide assistance with the software installation and setup process.

Overall, mSpy is a highly rated and popular monitoring solution for parents who want to keep an eye on their children's online activities. With its user-friendly interface, comprehensive monitoring features, and responsive customer support, mSpy is an effective solution for parents who want to ensure their children's online safety and well-being.

mSpy In-depth Review

Overview of mSpy: mSpy is a comprehensive monitoring software that allows users to track and monitor the activities of their loved ones or employees. It offers a wide range of features and services to ensure efficient monitoring and control.

Features and Services Offered: mSpy provides an extensive list of features, including call monitoring, text message tracking, GPS location tracking, social media monitoring, and internet browsing history tracking. It also offers keylogger functionality, allowing users to capture keystrokes on the target device.

Ease of Use: mSpy is designed with user-friendliness in mind. The installation process is straightforward, and the user interface is intuitive, making it easy for even non-tech-savvy individuals to navigate and utilize the software effectively.

Compatibility with Devices: mSpy is compatible with both Android and iOS devices, ensuring that users can monitor a wide range of smartphones and tablets. It supports the latest operating systems, providing seamless monitoring capabilities.

Pricing and Subscription Plans: mSpy offers flexible pricing options to cater to different user needs. Users can choose from monthly, quarterly, or annual subscription plans, with prices varying based on the desired features and duration of the subscription.

Customer Support: mSpy provides excellent customer support, with a dedicated team available 24/7 to assist users with any queries or technical issues. They offer live chat support, email support, and a comprehensive knowledge base to ensure a smooth user experience.

Privacy and Security: mSpy prioritizes the privacy and security of its users. All data transmitted and stored by the software is encrypted, ensuring that sensitive information remains confidential. Additionally, mSpy operates in compliance with applicable privacy laws and regulations.

User Reviews and Testimonials: Users have praised mSpy for its reliability and effectiveness in monitoring and tracking activities. Many have highlighted its user-friendly interface and comprehensive feature set as major advantages.

Pros and Cons: Some pros of mSpy include its extensive range of features, user-friendly interface, and excellent customer support. However, a potential con is that the software requires physical access to the target device for installation.

Conclusion and Recommendation: Overall, mSpy is a powerful monitoring software that offers a wide range of features and services. It is user-friendly, compatible with various devices, and provides excellent customer support. Whether you need to monitor your child's online activities or ensure employee productivity, mSpy is a reliable choice.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

mSpy contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with mSpy?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with mSpy Customer Service. Initial mSpy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for mSpy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about mSpy. Discuss the issues you have had with mSpy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.