Having problems with mSpy?

mSpy reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 1, 2014. The latest review Website was untruthful, company unethical was posted on Sep 1, 2021. mSpy has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 13 reviews. mSpy has resolved 0 complaints.

mSpy Customer Service Contacts

800 W El Camino Real
Mountain View, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with mSpy Customer Service. Initial mSpy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for mSpy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about mSpy. Discuss the issues you have had with mSpy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

mSpy Complaints & Reviews

Sep 01, 2021

mSpy — Website was untruthful, company unethical

I purchased on 6/24/21, Customer number 1d23337d-325b-4f66-9b92-8e74b31c7613. I read the website carefully...

mSpyRefund policy

To whom it may concern

It is ironic that when you purchase the product from Mspy there is no outline stating what there refund policy is only when you request a refund they send you a full policy which looks that under no circumstances you are eligible for a refund. What if you made a mistake what if you changed your mind or for any other reasons should they not give you the option to revise your decision within a certain period then you just get emails stating they decline your refund what is my rights then NONE.

HIGLY UNACCEPTABLE 😡

WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE THEY ARE TRUE SCAM ARTISTS

Mar 31, 2021

mSpy — Functionality and refund policy

I am looking for a tracking app for our child, mSpy was one of the option mentioned on the internet a...

mSpyPoor Product Battling to get refund

I purchased the product on the 15/03/2021. Already on purchase I noticed I wasn't able to access all the features and the updates were not frequent as advertised. It worked for one day and then I got a notice saying it lost connection. I reinstalled the app again and again after one day and infrequent updates I got a message that it has lost connection. The device in question is always online (mobile data or wifi). I have contacted the support chat but they are unhelpful. I have also sent numerous mails to the refund and billing depart with only one response on the day I reinstalled the app saying it shows as working and they won't be refunding. To say I am unhappy with the product and service would be an understatement. I do not want an alternative or a repair I want a full refund as this software does not work.

mSpyPremium year subscription for iphone

I have purchased an annual premium subscription for an iPhone. The dashboard didn't work from the beginning, while I followed all the installation steps. No data. Called the help desk many times and told me that the dashboard isn't working indeed and that i have to use an itunes alternative called anytrans. This is not the product i have purchased, and it looks like i purchased a license for this anytrance. Anytrance sell itself a cheaper license so i feel deceived. I am trying to get a refund but every time they try to "sell"me a new cheap product. I just want my money back which i eligible for according to the conditions.

• Updated by Somaya Agarad · Dec 28, 2020

Well, they insist not to refund and sent me everytime this message. So People please don't purchase anything from MSPY. They deceive you, they make it like it is my fault. They are a rip and don't sell you the product they advertise

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the feedback!

Kindly note that all the information is provided on our website. We explain how it works and what the software can do. Our Customers cannot purchase the software unless they accept our "Terms and Conditions" and "Refund Policy". So, if you proceeded to the next step and actually purchased the software, we assume you read the information and are aware of the aspects.

We still offer you to keep your subscription so you could use it later, whenever you are ready.

We kindly ask you to re-consider the alternative options from our previous emails. We do hope for your understanding and cooperation at this point.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
          Kind Regards,

William Grant

mSpyCancellation of my subscription

I have purchased one year subscription plan of mspy which would help me keep track of my child's activities. The site claimed to track all the records of the activities done on the target phone. After purchasing the plan I didn't find any records when seeked for support I was told that it will not Track the details when the phone is connected through datapack which was no where specified on the website or anywhere while I was purchasing the plan when I raised my concern about the cancellation I was told that they will raise a ticket for the cancellation and the billing team will contact me, I have waited for more than 2 weeks and dropped several mails and raised tickets after which I got a reply asking me to compromise with 40% refund which I denied and dropped lots of mail and yet again they are not responding

MySpycomplaint

I paid for Myspy (a year up front) which was installed on my partners phone. Within 24 hours (whilst hexwas at work the next morning) he noticed his phone was running slow and became suspicious. He did a factory reset and this was removed instantly. I am very upset as not only did I pay a lot of money for this I'm still chasing a refund weeks later. I've not been given the service promised to me and feel very let down. This seems to easily detected and too easy to remove from a device.

Sarah Bankhead

mSpy — I want my money back

Their software sucks. Their software is overpriced. Shame on you for your customer service. It's terrible. I...

mSpyrip off

All of those bad reviews terrify me. Is it really that bad? Are there really so many people like me who fell for that?
            I think everyone would like to refund, but it's absolutely impossible. It's a very sneaky website. They have terms and conditions, they have policies, but they are not shown on the website. Not sure how legitimate is this.
            Maybe we have to create some kind of a petition and ask all of the people who suffered from mSpy actions to sign it? What do you think?

mSpy — be careful!

Why have policies if you don't follow them anyway? This company has unethical practices and one day it will...

London

mSpypoor service

I have installed mSpy on my phone and it seemed to work fine, but later it just stopped working. I decided to reinstall the app and it actually helped. Again, worked for a few hour and crashed. I've tried the same method 4 times and gave up. Then I went to mSpy official web page (www.mspy.com) and emailed custom service with no luck getting a response. I needed some advice but they ignored me when I needed their help. Such a poor service.

www.mspy.com — they only promised to provide services, but found other important things

People, stay away from the company www.mspy.com. I thought that the company was professional and great, but...

London

mspy.comyou won't receive refund for useless software

I downloaded app from the website www.mspy.com. I paid large sum for this piece of crap. I downloaded it, but nothing worked. I tried to ask for the help form the moderators, but they ignored my emails and calls. They need only your money and they didn’t car about their customers. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.