Having problems with Cleverbridge?

Cleverbridge Customer Service Contacts

+1 312 922 8693 (Chicago, United States)
+1 415 612 2806 (San Francisco, United States)
+49 221 222 450 (Germany)
350 N. Clark Street, Suite 700
Chicago, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cleverbridge Customer Service. Initial Cleverbridge complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cleverbridge above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cleverbridge. Discuss the issues you have had with Cleverbridge and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Cleverbridgepanda protection advanced

I want to uninstall Panda from my computer as I do not require it any longer.
It's very difficult to talk to anyone from the Company or get any information from the net. They also charged me twice for a years subscription.My reference number is #[protected]. Can you help please? I also wish to stop any further payments being taken from my account. Awaiting your reply.

CleverbridgeUnauthorized charge

I was charge $101.36 today for something from your company. I did not authorized this transaction and want it cancelled and my money refunded.

jeffery J Wilmoth
    370 High Drive
    Spring Branch, TX 78070

I do not even know aht this is. How is it possible to get billed for something that I don't remember or want to have.

Please inform me what it is you took the money for and cancel this and any further billing.

This is not acceptable and I will take legal action if it is not refunded immediately and my personal information deleted from your files.

CleverbridgeCleaner services

I have been charged three times on my Master Card for $21.15 I was under the understanding that the amount was $21.15 for year cleaner service. If it is for a montly instead of the a yearly service cancel this service and refund my Master Card account.

Call me at [protected] and I will give you my Master Card number.

Diane Andree ([protected])

CleverbridgeHitmanpro

I have been chaged for thid software even though i cannot make it work and then to add to my problem you haarged me a second time and i woud like to get this matter cleared up asap and get my refund.
        I have been working on this for about a week now and still do not have an answer to it. Is there anybodyalive there? can somebody please respond to me on this matter

CleverbridgeIt service and premium support services.

I did not order these and do not want them. I think all this is a big scam. I think my first sentence explains exactly what the problem is and it also expresses the fact that I do not want these services what ever they are as this is a personal computer and not a business computer so why would I need them.

Cleverbridgeremove me from all and no charges please

You refunded a payment for me a couple years ago, thank you it was a very simple transaction you corrected for me quickly, BUT, you are still listed in my monthly payments due accounts. I would would just like the account removed off my bank account. This was back in 2018, here are all the numbers showing along with CBI initials,

My Name Terri A. Holmes
            Wells Fargo Checking account #[protected]
            Bank Statement Information: CBI Cleaner
            Bank Statement Information: #[protected]
            Bank Statement Information: #S629-[protected]
            I think the removed purchase was for a computer cleaning application, or maybe related to ZOOST however you removed the charges, but your still on my account unnder Monthly Payments.
            MY phone # [protected]
            Myemail: [protected]@gmail.com
            Thank you for taking care of this matter.
            Sincerely Terri A. Holmes

CleverbridgeAcronis software

Just received email saying I authorized payment via PAYPAL to Cleverbridge for $109.24, for ACRONIS. I did not.. DID NOT... authorize this, nor did I agree to any automatic renewal. I do not even have ACRONIS software on my PC any longer. Transaction ID: 442345077A486031G

Hello Lou Borok,

You sent a payment of $109.24 USD to cleverbridge Inc.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
              Merchant
              cleverbridge Inc.
              [protected]
              Instructions to merchant
              You haven't entered any instructions.

Description Unit price Qty Amount
              Acronis True Image Premium 1 year Subscription - 1 Computer - #[protected]
              $109.24 USD 1 $109.24 USD
              Subtotal $109.24 USD
              Total $109.24 USD
              Payment $109.24 USD
              Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *CLEVERBRIDG"

Payment sent from [protected]@att.net
              Funding Sources Used (Total)
              American Express x-1004 $109.24 USD

Invoice ID: [protected]

CleverbridgeUnwanted charge

When I checked my online bank statement I saw a an unauthorized charge of $28.46. Then I got an email for a security premium for services of one year! I did not order this! How did they get my debit card info? I put a stop on my debit card. My bank wants me to cancel my card, which I suppose is prudent but that is such a pain. But I repeat how did cleverbridge get my card info? And I did not order any services from them

Jun 05, 2020

Cleverbridge — Unauthorized debit card charges

On the 5th of june 2020, my savings account reflected an unauthorized payment of sgd $44.15 made to hso...

May 26, 2020

Cleverbridge Ag — Unauthorized credit card charges - unethical behavior - fraud

Invoice 05/25/2020 - no AKD-[protected] - ref no. [protected] - CHF25.18 - AUD39.93 charged to VISA CARD. No...

Cleverbridgeunauthorized deduction on paypal account

Mackeeper premium #[protected]
                  An amount of $126..23 was deducted on 5/7/2020 without authorization from me and i received no notice of this transaction.

CleverbridgeCleverbridge

UNAUTHORIZED billing to my credit card
                    $54.61.

For PC Optimizer. July 2019
                    Email [protected]@gmail.com to refund by the end of this week.

License code: 6793-F4A2-939Z-3YY3-YF77-F3FF-D434-Y7CE

CleverbridgeCCleaner

My version of CCleaner shows does not show a valid subscription. I no longer want a subscription but Cleverbridge has charged my $29 for this unwanted subscription.

I want a refund

art.[protected]@optusnet.com.au

CCleaner

Cleverbridgecbi*simplestar.com

I canceled this subscription as soon as I received my last bank statement that charged me twice (two months apart) for this software of $53.99 each time.
                        Reference number for March 13, 2020 is (24692160073100783253763). Second payment was for this software was paid on May 3, 2020 and posted May 4, 2020 for same amount listing reference number (24692160124100581889494). It also said this is a multible payment product??

What happened to the $32.39 I was supposed to have been billed for this and a next payment of $32.99 due on 8/11/2020? I had assumed this software was an annual amount.

The two payments charged on my bank statement with a posted date of
                        Mar 13, 2020 to May 3, 2020 is not even two months. One reason I immediately canceled this software. There is a screw-up somewhere, can you explain? Can you explain, $53.99 for less than two months!!

CleverbridgeCBI *Mal Warebytes

I got a charge for your service on a credit card that I do not even use anymore.
                          I do not have your service on my computer either. If you sent me an update for this service, I probably ignored it since I don't use it anymore. Please refund this charge, since I do not use your service anymore. Thanks,

Dale Conley, My email is dale.[protected]@state.co.us the state of Colorado provides all the protection that this computer needs.

CleverbridgeWinrar software

In March I ordered this software. I was sent an email with a link to download the software. Unfortunately when I clicked on the link, I was taken to an error page. I tried to copy and paste the link, but still was unable to load the software. I immediately put in for a refund. Cleverbridge told me that the error was on my end, and that they would not refund me. Cleverbridge basically stole 50 bucks from me. Future emails did send a new link, but by that time I was done with this company. Stay away!

CleverbridgeUnauthorized charge on my chase credit card

On Mar 30, 2020 an unauthorized charge was put on my Chase Credit Card. I did not authorize this and would like my card credited back with the amount of $95.40. It doesn't even say what this is for but I know that I have not done business with you previously.

I am not sure how you obtained my credit card information but am assuming that it was fraudulently.

Thank-you,
                              Nancy Rickman

CleverbridgeUnauthorized credit charge

on 2/25/20 I was charged 128.84 +19.91 interest for CBI*PC/ MACKEEPER. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS. The last time I used mackeeper was in 2018. Do not want it . Please credit my Chase credit account (last # 7824) Thank you. Mrs. Floyd Boudreaux

CleverbridgeI did not authorise this money to be withdrawn from my bank as

I did not authorise the amount $57 to be taken from my bank account I did not apply for this win zip product as I was not happy with before when I tried it for free and the Win Zip programme keeps coming up on my computer I would appreciate it if someone could look into this problem for me please Aileen Cox

CleverbridgeNeed refund for:2/27/2020: $27.95 & 3/2/2020: $199.99

I did not receive products and am requesting A full refund of the above
                                    numbers which comes to: $227.94 My email address is: [protected]@gmail.com

My home address is: 0650 SW Lowell St. Apt. 538, Portland, OR 97239.

Thank you very much. I hope to hear from you very soon .

MaryCarol Molin