Mr Tirestripped oil plug/pan

M Jun 10, 2019

Took my 2013 Nissan Rouge to the dealer for it's scheduled maintenance this past Tuesday, June 4. According to the dealer my oil pan/plug had been stripped and would need to be replaced.
I went that afternoon to Mr Tire. I spoke with Chris, and asked for the manager. Chris advised he was the assistance manager and I advised him of the situation. He advised I would need to speak with the Manager, Bruce and he would return on the 5th.

I called and spoke with Bruce, advised him of the situation. Bruce advised to bring the car in and let them take a look and they take care of the problem. I advised I would bring the care by that afternoon.
When I arrived and spoke with Bruce he backtracked and said if the dealership changed the oil. they would be the last to touch it making Mr Tire no longer responsible. I advised Bruce yes, the dealership did change the oil, as they had the plug out already but they advised the plug and pan needs to be replaced.

Step up and own your mistakes! This needs to be addressed and corrected. I will give you a reasonable amount of time to address this issue before I escalate on my end. And I will escalate if this is not corrected.