The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Mr. Rooter Denver, CO — Unfinished work
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Called them out because Basement was backing up due to Roots in the Main line. Quoted 1.5Hr and 100Ft of Cleaning. Plumber found seperation in line and claimed had to stop that his equipment got stuck. Claimed if it got stuck would have to break ground to repair line. Left partialy cleared line. Basically would not complete the job unless Main was to be replaced. When I explained other plumbers provided quotes, they wanted to know who so they can report them for working on a Main line that was broken. When I explained it was to clear the line until I can fix, they indicated that I can be reported for not repairing the line to the city.
More Mr. Rooter Denver, CO Complaints & Reviews
- Mr Rooter - Fraud and scam
- Mr Rooter - Highway Robbery!
- Mr Rooter - Unethical Business Practices & Shady Employees
- Mr. Rooter - Bait-&-Switch Coupon Scam
- Mr Rooter - Failur to act
- Mr. Rooter - overpriced at $500 per hour
- Mr Rooter - Failure to Dispatch
- Baum Plumbing/Mr. Rooter - overcharge
- Mr. Rooter - Overpricing
- Dwyer Group Mr. Rooter - Highway Robbery Yikes!