Gillece Services Logo

Gillece Services

Having problems with Gillece Services?

Gillece Services Customer Service Contacts

Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Gillece Services Customer Service. Initial Gillece Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Gillece Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Gillece Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Gillece Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Gillece Servicesnot showing up and lack of communication

I called on October 31 about a clogged drain and asked if they could come out the next day and was told yes, he asked if 8 am to noon or noon till 4 was better, I said noon till 4 was better, I never received a call from them untill 4:38 saying that they were running late then at 6:60 pcall that they would not be able to make it today and asked about Saturday I said I would be there all day then the same thing happened on Saturday. Not very reliable. She tried to offer a discount, but what good is a discount if you never show up. I said I would have to think about it and get back to them which I have not yet.

Gillece Servicesprice gouging out of this world!!!

Had a problem with my toilet flushing real slow. Tried snaking and a few other things that I could do. Nothing worked. Got tired of the situation and called Gillece. My pipes are collapsed, they are going to have to tear out my walls, replace my pipes, for just a small price of $9, 000. I asked the plumber 10 different times: please just try to unclog the toilet. He can't. Going to cause more damage to the house, and so forth. I didn't agree to any of it. Called my buddy who said he would take a look. Took the toilet off and found the problem. 4 matchbox cars stuck inside the toilet. So they were going to charge me $9, 000; when all I need is a new wax ring? Really ? This is why all the bad reviews !!! Never again.

N

Gillece Services Plumbing — Unethical behavior

I contacted Gillece due to a clogged sewage line. Their representative came to my property used a camera in...

S

Gillece Heating, Cooling And Plumbing — Furnace

Our furnace stopped working and the next morning we called Gillece to come out. They said there would be a...

Gillece Services, LP — Scam

After a good experience with Gillece's electrical services, they offered me a "free" AC check-up. Upon...

F

Gillece — Toilet overflow

I guess I was lucky. Overflowing toilet @ 4:30 PM. Called Gillece. Made sure to tell them this was an...

L

Gillece — Price guaging

I hired Gillece to first inspect my furnace and it did have a cracked heat exchanger which is a costly item...

Gillece — Sewer Line

Gillece is a huge cancer on the body of Plumbing Services industry. For a company that has been in busine...

Gillece Plumbingclogged toilet/bathtub

I called because I had seen many ads for Gillece /plumbing and they had a 99 dollar for snaking. When they arrived and decided what would need done-it would include pulling down my basement wall-the total cost-not including what would be charged to my insurance company was 12 thousand dollar- I decided to get a second opinion- the total cost was 3, 000 dollars-when that plumber was done-he cleaned the basement floor w/ cleaning solution/ removed all garbage.

N

Gillece Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical Inc. — Unethical methods

Here is the complaint I left with BBB. I think we should all know how they operate: I bought a Groupon...

Gillece Plumbing — scam

Gillece gave me an estimate to replace my furnace after telling me that it could not be fixed and was beyond...

R

Gillece Services — Scam, Rip off, and Scare tactics

I was away on business when my 6 months pregnant wife called Gillece because our basement drain was backing...

Gillece Plumbing — price gouging

The plumber from Gillece charged me $18, 000.00 - 4 times the going rateaccording to 4 different plumbers I...

D

Gillece Plumbing — WAS NOT TOLD THE TRUTH

I called gillece on a monday told me a tech. Would be down from 8am-12:00pm .I called back at i:00pm told me...

P

Gillece Services — Price Gouge, Scam

Here is what happens. 1) They will ask you a ton of questions on the phone. This is so they can screen call...

Gillece PlumbingGillece Plumbing screws everyone

Tom Gillece has been screwing people, as well as his parrot for several years now. Maybe it's time for him to start being an honest businessman instead of fraudulantly charging people and insurance companies. Gillece plumbing only employs top of line LIARS, THIEVES, AND SCAM ARTISTS! Do not ever call them for ANYTHING! They will verbally explain something to you; and once you sign their little 'sexual consent' form (service agreement), YOU WILL BE SCREWED! I can't understand how Gillece Plumbing still exists.

Gillece Plumbingscamming people/insurance companies

I strongly advise anyone who has a plumbing problem NOT to call Gillece plumbing of Bridgeville, PA! Gillece plumbing is a major scam company who grossly overcharges, and takes no responsibilty for their inability to repair sewer problems. They rip off consumers, as well as insurance companies. The owner of this company must not have any conscience at all. I think I've figured out one of the reasons they charge so much for so little- so they can pay lawyers to keep themselves from being put in jail where they belong. It amazes me that this company is still allowed to exist (just look at all the complaints about them)! It is very upsetting to me (being a business owner myself) that gillece plumbing has grown as large as they are by taking advantage of, and lying to their clients AND the so called "better business bureau". YOU'RE BETTER OFF BATHING IN YOUR OWN URINE THAN CALLING GILLECE PLUMBING! UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANYONE EVER "CALL GILLECE"!

Gillece ServicesFraud

I had a leak from Bathroom. Gillece came out and did some work. Cracked my bathroom floor also. Was not able to finish job. I signed that I was satisfied, because they had me conviced I needed a new stack. Called another plumber and he came out. They got Threw. Just ice. Meanwhile they were advertising on TV. If we dont finish job, no charge to you. What am I. They did not finish job. Did job incorrectly. And I lost 1150.00 in the process. This is not a company that I would ever recommend. These guys must take a course in how to rip people off. They were good.

L

Gillece Plumbing - Pittsburgh, PA — deceptive practices

Sewer was backing up, called Gillece based on the $99 special... The only good thing was that they...

GilleceBad service

Today I turned on my air conditioner in 95 degree heat to find out that it was not working. I checked again to make shure it was on cool then checked my breaker box. Both were where they should be and still no cool air. My son recommended that I call the birdy people (he's 3) so I called gillece!.

When talking to the gentleman on the phone he seemed very polite and helpful stating he would send someone out between 1-3.. By 3:30 my husband was home from work and still no technician?. So I proceeded to call them n theguy on the phone said they were busy and would be out shortly:. It is now 8:15 pm and still no one has shown up, not even a call saying they were not coming".

I just called another local company and they are on their way.. After reading the other comments from customers of gellice's im extremely glad they never showed up;. This company needs to be shut down and never allowed to opperate a buissness again.