Mr Price Group / MRP — unauthorized debit
I took a cell phone on fixed contract of R139 for 24 months from August 2016. On December 2016 they debited me twice. Here is my email to them-"I was debited twice this month, on 16/12/2016 R158 and on the 18/12/2016 R148. Calling your call centre today I was not happy with the teller she hang on me. I want somebody explain to me what happened. during my communication with first sale Rep before getting my phone I have explain clearly that I don't need any extras for my phone. I wanted only fixed monthly debit of R148. I need my money that was debited from my account.I not happy with your service actually I now regret the date I received your phone."
The on August they debited R600, I call them ask why, they say I have an open account I denied and ask them to refer to all calls and had with them. I also warn them that should they debit more than we agree I will deny them access to my account. they said I should wait for 41 working days I denied. Then on September they debit me R700 that when I reverse the money. then on October 12 they call me saying my account is behind I disagree explain to them about call I made with them about my previous issue he hang on me.
More Mr Price Group / MRP Complaints & Reviews
- Mr Price - mr price needs a customer service makeover 
- Mr Price Group / MRP - mrp mobile after sale service
- Mr Price Group / MRP - cell phone contract
- Mr Price / MRP - clothes bad quality 
- Mr Price - customer service-online chat
- Mr Price Group / MRP - unauthorized purchase
- Mr Price Group / MRP - customer service
- Mr Price Group / MRP - sofas and chair
- Mr Price Group / MRP - service
- Mr Price Group / MRP - complaint against mr p collections department