Mr Price Group / MRP — item on special but sold at normal price
I saw an item(jeans) on special. I went to purchase the item at Mr Price Gilwell mall East London, only to realise that the item was sold to me at the normal price rate. This is rather upsetting as on the advert it was shown to be R120, normal price R159.00. I didn't get a chance to notice this while I was at the store as I was in a hurry, only got to see this when I got home.
Assistance and clarification would be highly appreciated.
More Mr Price Group / MRP Complaints & Reviews
- Mr Price - mr price needs a customer service makeover
- Mr Price Group / MRP - mrp mobile after sale service
- Mr Price Group / MRP - cell phone contract
- Mr Price / MRP - clothes bad quality
- Mr Price - customer service-online chat
- Mr Price Group / MRP - unauthorized purchase
- Mr Price Group / MRP - customer service
- Mr Price Group / MRP - sofas and chair
- Mr Price Group / MRP - service
- Mr Price Group / MRP - complaint against mr p collections department