Mr Price Group / MRPcustomer service

L

Complaining about bad service I got at MrPrice Ficksburg free state on saturday 10 June 2017, I wanted to purchase a jean which was priced R100 so when I got to the till it was R179.99 and I showed them the price, I got a very rude response from the cashier that I must pay R179, 99 I must watch the screen not the price tag ...Personally confronted the Store Manager ( Kele Kwatala) who also gave me attitude .Please Help!!! Is it the kind of treatment customers must get ??????what happen to the price you see, is the price yoi pay???

Hope you will find a proper way of dealing with these issue..Im very angry i doubt i will ever go buy at Mr Price again

email:[protected]@gmail.com