Mr. Lubeservice

N

So I called they said that they could do my truck in the aroura building and then they called me back telling me to go to their other store so I do and they said that they can't do it either. So I went to the other one that I talked with and the guy Ricky started getting all mad at me and being very unprofessional. I asked why they lied and wasted my time and the just keeped in freaking out. Bad service never going to any mr lube again. All because of the aroura building thanks guys :)