MouthShut.comwrong review written through my competitor

I already have written many emails to you but not any response from your side. Someone has created the profile of my company name GYAN BINDU ACADEMY PVT. LTD. and written the wrong review. Please, I request you remove my profile from your mouthshut.com immediately. Her name is BHAWANA she never joined our coaching institute. This must be written through our competitor, therefore, please look into this matter seriously. I lost my reputation because of this review.

Warm wishes,

Thanking you,

Basant Sharma
[protected]
GYAN BINDU ACADEMY PVT. LTD.
[protected]@gmail.com