MouthShut.comwrite, share, win contest

S

I wrote a same review in mouthshut.com against them one month ago revealing their hypocrisy and deceptive attitude. No slang or obscene word was used. As review revealed the truth regarding this "share and win" contest, they deleted it within one day. I asked the reason but they did not respond. So i'm writing it again to reveal the truth to every one. I know this may be deleted again. They encourage others to write negative reviews but cannot tolerate it in their own case. However, i'm going to narrate my experience with them from the first: i’ll not say that they don’t pay but they don’t like to pay. They will leave no stone unturned to prevent the payment. During the december of 2016, I completed 500 ms points and requested for fund transfer. But then I found my points gradually decreasing. They said that they had cut down points for irrelevant comments. They cut down nearly 200 points. But all my comments can never be irrelevant. Then I stopped making comments. Then the targeted my points earned through rating. But what reason they’ll show for it. I began to keep watch on my earned points and check when the points are decreasing. After this all these stopped. They finally paid me in februrary 2016. Then I again earned over 500 points within the last week of february 2016. But since then they did no pay money. I asked a number of times when they’ll pay me. Sometimes they did not respond and sometimes made false promises that i’ll paid in the next redemption cycle. From february to june they only made false promises but did not pay me. I’m attaching the screenshot of email conversation with them. Now it is up to how you’ll rate them. Don't forget to see the screenshots of my email conversations with mouthshut in the attached photos.

write, share, win contest