Motorola V3i — screen broke down without any pressure
I have Purchased a Motorola V3i 10 Months ago and I could see a small crack on my LCD when observed keenly. I reported it to a Service Center and they say that is not an Issue and now My screen suddenly is oozing some liquids out and it is not giving any display. Moreover the my mobile is in warranty and the warranty is not covering the damaged parts. And If I need to replace the LCD Screen then it is going to cost 4800/- which is the 70% of the price of a new handset.
Never buy Motorola defective mobiles!
More Motorola V3i Complaints & Reviews
- Motorola India - very poor customer service!
- Motorola Razr - phone won't hold a charge!
- Motorola Mobile Promo - is it true
- Motorola Ve - 440 - blue screen
- Motorola C168 - award money how to get
- Motorola Razr 2 - stay away from this phone!
- Motorola - irresponsible service center guys
- Motorola / Milestone - bad customer service
- Motorola_stakessignlive.com - fake mail
- Motorola - delay in repairing my mobile