Motel 6 Sullivan Missouri / complaint

Sullivan missouri, United States Review updated:

I am homeless and i receive ssi I stayed at this hotel last night I requested a smoking room and was given a double room and apparently none smoking because it was what was available. The next day I find that the management charged my debit card $165.00 all the money that I had remaining. When I called to ask about the over charge the management said that first that the room rate was 59 dollars which it was supposed to be 45 then he said I posted a 100 dollar smokingdamage deposit which I was not informed about nor had I gave any authorisation to deduct any amount of money besides the 45 dollar room rate. Management was deceitful and underhanded and abrasive as well as aggressive and slanderous as he made it absolutely clear that I had been ripped off quite intentionally and that I would not be refunded any of the unauthorized overcharges. I plan to seek a legal counsel and discuss this incident with the social security office. I strongly suggest not patronizing this motel or any motel 6 if this type of behavior is at all tolerated by the motel 6 chain. They can turn their light off because I will not stay at any of their motels and i will most definitely discourage as many people as possible from patronizing any motel 6 especially in Sullivan Missouri.

Oz