Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Forex / Currency Trading Brinks Home Security my service. no way to communicate with monotronics. no communication in spanish and the machine doesn't understand my english.

Brinks Home Security - my service. no way to communicate with monotronics. no communication in spanish and the machine doesn't understand my english.

C
Author of the complaint
12:34 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Since july 12/17 I am trying to cancel my contract because Iam selling the property. I lollow the instructions in the contract and send the documents to the address provided. Week later I received the documents back because the address. Since i didnot have any way to comunicate i decided to make and stop payment in the bank, thI receive a past due charge. I send priority mail with the documents i had send to you and return back to the address in the billing notification.The time pass and now I receive a second notification. I try to call to 800.447.9239, ask to explain in spanish. no results, the machine was programet and could, nt understand my enghish aldo i don, t thin k is that bad. Fainally i decided to write this complain and i hope this is the end of the story. I want to cancel my contract so i can sell my property at the date i recuest, I am not paying late charges and your equipment can be pick anytime. Customer number [protected] Carmen Nieves Padilla.august 28/17

Helpful? 0 0

More Brinks Home Security complaints & reviews

Brinks Home Security - Stay away from Monitronics at all costs!
Brinks Home Security - Failure to stop billing