Modlilyclothing

L Jan 09, 2019

Modlily was doing a lot of advertising on my facebook account and thus ordered from them 4 articles of clothing on November 20, 2018. These articles of clothing were Holiday clothing with Santas, and Christmas themed. I received the 1 package with 2 articles after Christmas and the 2nd in the New Year with remaining 2 articles.
They say they have a 30 easy refund policy this is not correct. You have to ask permission to return. You need a ticket number of sorts. When I did get a response it was "Are you sure you want to return." I've tried 4 times to get an answer on how to process a return and received nothing but a copy of my receipt. No address No nothing. Items never worn. I didn't realize it would take 6-8 weeks to receive that was never revealed when ordering. Frankly I truly believe I won't receive a return address from this outfit. The packages I received (via China) were mailed later from 2 didn't address in California.
I contacted them Dec 30, Dec 31, and Jan 7, and again today through messenger.