Modern Beauty Salonno service standard

M

Today, the third times they missed my appointment. I adjusted my working schedule for the massage session due to their "peak" or always full appointment slots.
I rushed from Tampines to Raffles place to learn that my booking is not confirmed!
No one can answer me how they made appointment and how they made confirmation to customers . they manually marked my appointment date on papers, with no confirmation given. You have to try your luck if the session is reserved for you!
Lousiest spa center i been to!
I just want to finish all sessions as soon as i could to escape from thus crap services!