Minot, Nd's Applebees — no gift certificate
I called Minot, ND's Applebees on Dec 9, 2006 between 3 and 5:00 PM to have a gift certificate sent to me in Parshall, ND. I gave the necessary information. I used my Mastercard for amount of $20. I mentioned to the young employee that I needed this certificate by Dec 20. The exchange of gifts would take place Dec. 21. She was given the okay, she said to take down my information. I did not receive the gift certificate by Dec. 18, so I called Applebees again. I was put on hold to 2 to 5 min. When the manager spoke, he was very indifferent. He mixed up my phone order with someone from Minot. The manager called me "dearie" twice, and I refrained from calling him "boy" twice. The manager said the card was not sent out by the young girl. However, now that he had the information, It would get to me by Dec 25. I explained I needed it by Dec 20. It is now Dec 28 and no gift certificate.
More Minot, Nd's Applebees Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management!
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee
- Applebees - bad customer service and food!
- Applebees - Unprofessional employee relationship
- Applebee's - no bread or rolls
- Applebee's Restaurants - employee complaint
- Applebee's Restaurants - overall experience
- Applebee's Restaurants - product and service
- Applebee's Restaurants - online order and curbside delivery
- Applebees - management