Minot, Nd's Applebeesno gift certificate

I called Minot, ND's Applebees on Dec 9, 2006 between 3 and 5:00 PM to have a gift certificate sent to me in Parshall, ND. I gave the necessary information. I used my Mastercard for amount of $20. I mentioned to the young employee that I needed this certificate by Dec 20. The exchange of gifts would take place Dec. 21. She was given the okay, she said to take down my information. I did not receive the gift certificate by Dec. 18, so I called Applebees again. I was put on hold to 2 to 5 min. When the manager spoke, he was very indifferent. He mixed up my phone order with someone from Minot. The manager called me "dearie" twice, and I refrained from calling him "boy" twice. The manager said the card was not sent out by the young girl. However, now that he had the information, It would get to me by Dec 25. I explained I needed it by Dec 20. It is now Dec 28 and no gift certificate.

• Updated by Ronsain · Oct 26, 2018

I would love a call back at 3524349308

• Updated by Kylie Hud · Jul 21, 2019

The food was amazing

joshuamcclellan1 Aug 14, 2018

I just recently ordered from the Curbside to go. Got to the restaurant on time and my order was ready. The girl who was working the counter dropped my order on the floor and I had to wait for a new order to be made. After getting my order, I got home to.eat and it seemed the chicken was undercooked. Pretty disappointing.

• Vi
    ViNaisja Hill Aug 14, 2018

I went to the Applebee's in the Bronx on Fordham plaza. My waitress was wonderful how ever the food was so greasy that it left excessively amount of grease on the plate that i could not even finish. Advise that each manager make sure that the kitchen team is letting the oil drip from the food

• St
    Stacy Buchanan Aug 15, 2018

Ordered the four cheese mac and cheese. Remember the saying "where's the beef?" My companion and I could not find any cheese on this pasta. It was just some pasta with some flavoring. Big disappointment.

• Mc
    Mcleod123 Aug 20, 2018

We walked in 10:27 on Monday March 19th. Your restaurant hours state 11:00 pm.
    Told the kitchen was closed at 10:27.
    Legally by law in Ontario you are to remain open especially by the signs you have posted for service.
    Change your signs respectfully to hours of service.

• Qu
    Quackmt Aug 20, 2018

I ordered a rack of ribs, The ribs they brought me more cold. I complained and they offered a new order. I declined and told them I don't want them. I complained on Twitter and was told ribs are not meat. And they have the right to serve me whatever they wanted. Here is their response

• Jg
    Jgolden Aug 20, 2018

Hostess is slouching when we arrive.Sits us a dirty table super sticky table had to ask waitress to clean. Sat for 20 mins until getting introduced to the waitress which was a terrible greeting. Waited 10 more mins until we got drinks.While waiting observed the terrible staff and cleanliness of the place.Waited 25 more mins for appetizers that.

• Er
    Erini Aug 20, 2018

We never been to this location and won't go again the waiter was so mean to us staying forever to bring souce, water, boxes and check and she gave us very bad attitude while she is smiling i asked her for a box she almost throw it on the table

• Er
    Erabb Aug 20, 2018

Manager are horrible very rude and don't handle food complaints very well then send you $20 that expires in 90 days as a apology for there bad service and food.

• Ph
    Phuogzille Aug 20, 2018

I dined in your Ypsilanti Mi location.. this is so noticeable and I can't believe this left your kitchen. DISGUSTING and disappointed, I eat at Applebee's all time.

• Cr
    Craig78 Aug 20, 2018

I don't agree on the staff at the Applebees in Pinellas Park Florida selling drugs inside the restaurant. Get your act together.
    Drugs ruin families. You should never offer drugs to people.

Madison dollar Sep 01, 2018

Every time I go into dine at the Applebee's in Hendersonville North Carolina the manager Dave makes me feel very uncomfortable he's never been rude to me per se but I just feel very uncomfortable with the stares I receive from him he watches me the entire time I'm dining

• Ty
    Tyra Tingle Sep 01, 2018

I visited the restaurant today in Stockton CA order the 2 for $20 with two salads and two entrees. We got home and while I was eating my salad I bit down on a large piece of plastic. Sturdy plastic I can't even break it. Wow I haven't been to Applebee's in a while and this was a true disappointment.

JamesJerome Bell Sep 04, 2018

I frequent the applebee's in university hts., ohio, but i found after a great meal that the restrooms were deplorable and inconsistent with the quality and upkeep that i have come to expect and appreciate. If my home is neat and clean and is a reflection of me, then i expect my dining experience to be also. I was in monday past around 8:15 pm.

• Fo
    Foods!!!!!!!! Sep 06, 2018

I placed a online order and got the 2 for 20 and add a ice cream sundae shooter which i did not receive. I was really upset about this because i was really looking forward to it! I have had this happen more then onces. I would like to be called about this issue 7177567571. Thank you so much for you time

• Di
    Dishman Sep 10, 2018

I felt that it was wrong to fire him for what i heard and feel angry don't want to go to applebee's anymore and want to tell friends what they do to people

• Ca
    Cam demorwzfee Sep 10, 2018

His name is Mark. Would not supply my friend with information on differences between two dishes. Smart ass comments.

• Lu
    luna e.a.h. m.l.p. fan Sep 19, 2018

me and some friends were at applebee's she was in her area there me and a group in her she was in the more in the back than chaeking oudering and serveing on us

• Ve
    VeritasVincitomnia7 Oct 15, 2018

Applebee's should look up the number of viruses, bacteria, bugs and other problems in men's beards...and they put these people to work as cooks and servers?

• Ki
    King84 Oct 27, 2018

I order a 2 for 26 an my food was burnt my potatoes were suppose to be red but they were white potatoes an that's not how you do i ask the cashier aaron why do my food look like that he kindly said cuz of the grease. I will never order again off line i should be treated as a normal customer as if i was eating inside

• Ro
    Ronsain Nov 04, 2018

I went there with family and the manager ronnie told me or didn't matter that I had a Dd that after 3 we were done just because I was joking around outside with one of my family members and chased her for 15 feet. She had no right treating is like this and saying that my 18 year old daughter didn't matter. She gets fired or I come a law suit

James Ross Mulhearon Nov 12, 2018

Poor service and service of drinks and Managers
    attitude regarding drinks taste of Colas mainly managers
    response to my questions and Taste of item.

• De
    debbietibbs Nov 19, 2018

My husband and I purchased a 7 oz. sirloin dinner and we thought it had a bad taste and was rubbery. It didn't even taste like a steak. It was the worst steak we have ever had at a restaurant. If you want a good steak go to Logan's.

• Le
    Leslie Pittman Lord Feb 11, 2019

Raw chicken!!!
    I met some friends and their kids for dinner. We waited over 45 min for our food we were all very hungry and ready to leave. I ate half of mine (shared some with my 2 year old) and got a to go box for the left overs.
    The next day I pulled out my left overs heated them up and started to eat them when i realized my chicken was raw!

• Si
    Simonbaker Mar 02, 2019

Poor food
    Awful service.
    Please, drug test your employees.

Presumptuous server, we felt very rushed.
    She didn't bring what we asked for until we were done. We complained of the food; dry tough & tasteless. Her response was to bring a take home box.
    We asked for the manager. The manager was snide and rude.

• Al
    Alicia Renee Ascher Jun 01, 2019

At Wyomissing. Location. Had a coupon the manager wouldnt honor. Check number 9490-925561. Codes Value20. Should have been 20% off. I've used the same coupon codes at other Applebees but he said no.

• Ky
    Kylie Hud Jul 27, 2019

Our waiter was extremely rude about 5.50 tip we left us even confronted us, then wouldn't let us talk to the manager when I called the store this isn't the first time this waiter has done this!

• Da
    Daniellejbs Sep 30, 2019

Every time I visit my local Applebee's I have issues. I stop in almost every Sunday night. Whether it's busy or not I get delayed service. They'll usually bring my orders either cold or not prepared correctly. Sometimes they'll tell me order quickly so they can close. If someone could please get back to me regarding the issue.

Marva Griesemer Nov 11, 2019

Just this evening I used the carside to go. Ordered a oriental chicken salad, What happened to this salad? There was lettuce and chicken with a few--very few oriental noodles. where was the rest of ingredients? Am not happy. Don't know what has happened to Applebees. It used to be a good place to eat.