MindValleyusd 99.00

H Jan 13, 2019

USD 99.00 was debited from my credit card on 30/12/2018 for which i neither received any confirmation nor any course and i came to learn about the deduction only after i received my credit card statement . And the nilling sectio shows no payment under the payment history section and also no courses subscribed. I am surprised how payment was deducted though i dud not complete the transaction of purchase.
Anyway now i am trying to chat with mindvalley but no response. Hope they take up the matter seriously and refund my amount

RESOLVED

• MindValley's response · May 13, 2019

Dear Husain,
    I am Joyce from Mindvalley I would like to help you about the information you shared on this platform.
    Our team can support you directly if you have contacted us on our support channel, unfortunately this platform was not prioritized during the period you have left these details here.

As much as I would like to provide information on what happened to your purchase I have no access to your account yet. I will need some specific details and it is not recommended to leave the details on this website.
    I will work with you directly on getting more details to investigate what transpired back then. Please check your private message.

I am interested to help you further and I am willing to resolve this if you will let me.
    Kindly contact me directly at [email protected] or
    You can also call us at: +[protected] for urgent enquiries.
    Operating hours: Monday - Friday, 7 AM - 7 PM (Pacific timezone)

I am looking forward to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
    Joyce

• Updated by Husain Herarwala · Jan 13, 2019

USD 99.00 was debited from my credit card on 30/12/2018 for which i received no payment confirmation neither ant course and i came to learn about the payment only after receiving my credit card statement . The billing section shows no payment under payment history and no subscriptions made . I am surprised how the payment was claimed although i had not completed the transaction. Now i am trying to contact mindvally through their char section but no reply. Hope mindvalley will take up this natter seriously and arrange immediate refund of my money.